Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I can remember back in November some of you thought that Cassie was lying through her teeth just to get a bag
:mjpls:

Diddy should be buried underneath a prison. Absolutely wild that he hasn't disabled the comments on his IG btw

Maybe he has forensic video people looking at it and letting the masses be wrong until he can get it all confirmed. Actors and AI recreation of court transcripts is possible.

Doesn't mean he didn't do it...but maybe that's not the actual video....

lib123

All Star
Daps
I can remember back in November some of you thought that Cassie was lying through her teeth just to get a bag
:mjpls:

Diddy should be buried underneath a prison. Absolutely wild that he hasn't disabled the comments on his IG btw

I think people would’ve been less skeptical of Cassie if she wasn’t with her husband. If you looked at his IG around that time, he looked kinda dusty and he had set up a GoFundMe shortly before the lawsuit.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Expect more footage of other shyt to drop on puff lol
We’ll just have to wait and see. I wonder who leaked this tape and what were the circumstances around it.

Like, did someone approach him and ask for a payoff and he refused.

Or, did Cassie get the tape from some security guard that felt bad for her when the incident occurred, and she gave it to a trusted friend for safekeeping and the friend didn’t like how it seems like Puff will skate, so they gave it to CNN.

So many questions

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:huhldup: .... The dominoes are about to fall now..... the next set of questions is WHO was involved in enabling and allowing this to go unchecked for 3 decades......:ohhh:

Enabled and allowed would apply if he was somebody's employee.
Majority of the people who would be in his social circles to have seen/heard evidence of abuse were on his payroll. Drivers, guards, housekeepers, and such.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Too bad Diddy isn't an athlete. He'd have REAL support. The coli would be crying about the league not letting him back in or some dumb ass shyt like that.

Domestic violence deserves EXTREME action to be taken. I don't care who you are or what you will potentially lose.