Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Puff came in the game literally being responsible for killing 9 people in one shot. You could always see in his eyes it was something wrong with him.

His ego, the drugs, constant changes in persona, the plastic surgery as a 40-something year old man, and all those horror stories from people signed to him were all signs.

Big Gene told people what it was but everyone just assumed it was sour grapes. Then Puffy went on The Breakfast Club a few years ago talking about he was gonna start suing people for talking about him killing Tupac, etc…but he never did so that was another sign.

Justin catching that DUI and Puffy’s baby mother talking about how much a bad influence Puffy is was another sign, then we find out he was using Justin as his muscle to shoot people, just like he did Justin’s real dad Wolf :mjlol:

His only real son is an arrogant dummy just like Puffy and he probably just helped accelerate the downfall releasing that diss track.

Puffy is an evil dude, he needs to be locked up like R. Kelly
Hold up hold up Justin a smacka?? Hell nahhhhhhh

Daps
If you wanna stop this, arrest everyone who knew this was happening, security guards, handlers, her people, everyone who knew this was happening and didn't report this issue to the laws.

We start locking all parties that cover this shyt up, it may slow some of this stuff down.
Force the victim to come and report this act as soon as it happens or if other parties witness it.

Some type of RICO law or something. I bet folks will stop sitting on shyt when they know they can be arrested too

Folks in the media too because they been covering up for their "friends" for years. Van Lathan at TMZ pretty much admitted it. Said he didn't report on some of the Diddy stuff because Diddy is his "friend".

None of these people have any integrity.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Diddler being an FBI Informant would be the wildest twist in the whole saga
Trump was a high level gov informant… notice he never got bagged by the feds when they was rounding up all them NY Mafia bosses like Gotti, Sammy the Bull, Gaganti etc.. Trump was literally running with those dudes because he had to do business with them in NY real estate.. Mafia mofos was knee deep in the unions and cement industry

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Just now hearing about this and :francis:. I will not watch the video though based on the description. Heard about Diddy abusing Cassie last decade in like 2013, that's how I knew she wasn't lying about what she was stating in that lawsuit, She confirmed everything I was hearing about her time with Diddy. But to see an example of it on video, nah, I'm good. :hubie: Diddy's done for, though. Might start to REALLY cling to the Black Community for some type of resuscitation/redemption with his career. It's worked before for many black politicians and celebs.

Video is tame, if you grew up with a parent that whooped on you as a kid, it's nothing...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps