Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't know what rock you guys were under. It's been out for many years that Puff beat Cassie, and before her, Kim...

I'm honestly shocked people doubted this shyt. All this shyt was known...

Misa too but Misa did some gangster shyt and Linked up with Suge, had Puffs son playing in the Death Row cradles while Simon was diggin that out :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol: im not respecting no dude for making a song instead of punching him back

yall weird

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong cause its been 30 years but aint this exactly what Pac and 50 did? Both of them got shot up and they didn't hit back, they jumped in the booth. :pachaha:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
They needed to release this tape to paint her as victim of domestic abuse. If she is called to testify in any criminal proceedings against him where she was involved in recruiting/drugging in his sex ring she's a "victim" in the public eye.

The timing and release of this video via CNN just tells it all. Not supporting or condoning what he did but the fact the hotel held on to this video for a bigger pay out should be examined. There are many scared people who know what role she played at all his parties and crimes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's because trump is a connected white man. They didnt really want to go after him and been delaying all his cases until after the election. Black men dont get that protection. Look at cosby.. They knowingly violated his constitutional rights and broke the law to convict him. They not waiting to get puff out of here if they had something on him.
Bro you really don’t get it.. Don’t matter your color if you are connected and got money the Feds will move different on you period… They have to cross their ties and don’t their I’s…

If you followed the OJ trail that was a clear case of a man with connections and money who had the equivalent of the dream team as his lawyers.. The LA DA office had no fukkin chance

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just now hearing about this and :francis:. I will not watch the video though based on the description. Heard about Diddy abusing Cassie last decade in like 2013, that's how I knew she wasn't lying about what she was stating in that lawsuit, She confirmed everything I was hearing about her time with Diddy. But to see an example of it on video, nah, I'm good. :hubie: Diddy's done for, though. Might start to REALLY cling to the Black Community for some type of resuscitation/redemption with his career. It's worked before for many black politicians and celebs.