Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Damn I had no idea Cosby was really on that type of time, guess his wealth covering it up did work I was born in the mid 90s so it didn’t really come to us like that. R Kelly we knew what type of thing he was on since he pee’d on that little girl
shyt I'm only 35 myself but know that shyt been out, my mom affirmed some if it when the Cosby shyt was going on...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To be fair, most of my conspiracies have turned out to be true.

Like Apple purposely making older models slower, or that There were no WMDs in Iraq.
I'm still holding firm on Pizzagate

:manny:
:skip: that's not most. Less than 1% at best are true

And iraq isn't even a conspiracy in just a false flag

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Who Diddler taking down with him
63291lP.png

I know people wont want to hear it but Jiggaman probably up next at some point...

:francis:

I know 50 likes to be provocative but he pointed out Jay has been real quiet lately

The 90s 2000s was a wild time.

A whole host of late 1990s 2000s rappers and singers probably having sleepless nights right about now. Skeletons getting dug up. And Jay and Puff were very close.

Guess there won't be one of their parties this year

:troll:

Jay at least has probably cleaned up his shyt a lot better.

I fully expect Diddy sex tapes to leak at some point. The fact he kept this tape tells me a lot about him.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crazy how she stayed. I'll never understand why some women tolerate this behavior.

Sir we just witnessed her trying to leave and get beat up for it. A lot of these women do try to leave. I'm glad her last attempt worked

Also to the brehs questioning why she never said or did anything at first. Y’all dumb nikkas have to understand Diddy not a regular nikka. Dude got connections, money and was respected by powerful people. Shorty was definitely spooked of that nikka ruining her life or even potentially killing her.

Thank you and we see what happened in this video when she did try to leave. If these dudes don't think he had eyes on her at all times, and people reporting back to him her every move, they are delusional as hell

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The video likely was found during the raids and the feds leaked it to cnn. If they had found anything on sex trafficking he would be arrested by now.
Not necessarily… Feds move way different than state and city officials.. Feds will sit on your shyt for years before they bring any charges… The raids was by warranty of a federal judge.. that means the feds had probable cause to search that residence and found what they are looking for.. remeber it wasn’t just his house in LA that was raided…

Remember when the Feds raided Trump’s home at mar a largo? They raided him on Aug 8,2022 and didn’t indict him for those classified documents related to that raid until Jun 8,2023 damn near a whole year later..

Diddy Holmes got raided on March 25,2024… We got 10 more months to go before they indict Diddy on March 25,2025

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily… Feds move way different than state and city officials.. Feds will sit on your shyt for years before they bring any charges… The raids was by warranty of a federal judge.. that means the feds had probable cause to search that residence and found what they are looking for.. remeber it wasn’t just his house in LA that was raided…

Remember when the Feds raided Trump’s home at mar a largo? They raided him on Aug 8,2022 and didn’t indict him for those classified documents related to that raid until Jun 8,2023 damn near a whole year later..

Diddy Holmes got raided on March 25,2024… We got 10 more months to go before they indict Diddy on March 25,2025

That's because trump is a connected white man. They didnt really want to go after him and been delaying all his cases until after the election. Black men dont get that protection. Look at cosby.. They knowingly violated his constitutional rights and broke the law to convict him. They not waiting to get puff out of here if they had something on him.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Also to the brehs questioning why she never said or did anything at first. Y’all dumb nikkas have to understand Diddy not a regular nikka. Dude got connections, money and was respected by powerful people. Shorty was definitely spooked of that nikka ruining her life or even potentially killing her.

They forget this the same guy that had the lox on radio crying out to the public because they said his security and lawyers too tight and they would have to push a double door refrigerator off a building to touch him....

Then Diddy had to call up the station and settle fast to protect his image.

3 grown men over 200lbs was rendered helpless....unless they was willing to catch a murder charge and not see they family anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I gotta say this again, running thru this thread I'm stunned so many cats on here never heard this shyt about Puff. I'm not some industry guy, I just grew up black and immersed in The Culture...

All of this shyt about him has been around for many years, and yet this stupid mf initially balked at Cassie's lawsuit. All these mf's who think they too big for life get that wakeup call sooner or later...

I wasn’t aware of rumors or stories he beat women specifically. I WAS aware of his history of violence however. Beating Steve Stoute. Shooting up the club. Fighting Drake. Fighting J.Cole. Attacking the UCLA coach with a dumbbell. If you’ve got drunken and violent tendencies then it does stand to reason you’d go off on anybody be they male or female.

I do remember being surprised so many people thought he had something to do with Kim’s death. I hadn’t really been up on their relationship like that and I guess I was naive to think it absolutely insane that a man, especially a BLACK MAN would ever have the mother of his kids hurt in anyway.

Suffice to say this video is an eye opener of MONSTROUS proportions. This is a man with no integrity or moral code. A true menace to society and a danger to any and everyone around him,

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I wasn’t aware of rumors or stories he beat women specifically. I WAS aware of his history of violence however. Beating Steve Stoute. Shooting up the club. Fighting Drake. Fighting J.Cole. Attacking the UCLA coach with a dumbbell. If you’ve got drunken and violent tendencies then it does stand to reason you’d go off on anybody be they male or female.

I do remember being surprised so many people thought he had something to do with Kim’s death. I hadn’t really been up on their relationship like that and I guess I was naive to think it absolutely insane that a man, especially a BLACK MAN would ever have the mother of his kids hurt in anyway.

Suffice to say this video is an eye opener of MONSTROUS proportions. This is a man with no integrity or moral code. A true menace to society and a danger to any and everyone around him,
Yeah bruh the rumors he beat on Kim been around for many, many years...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Game saying it without explicitly saying it but yeah the bring back up could mean both tho.. either way that’s why you gotta respect Drake because he came back with 4pm in Calabasas which was directly going at puff
:mjlol: im not respecting no dude for making a song instead of punching him back

yall weird