Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why did Biggie have to die. . .and not this corny nikka

Smh
I'm gonna be 100% honest

If biggie was alive he would've been caught in scandals and bullshyt way worse and way more often than puff, he would've had both of them out of here well before 2024

We excused a lot of bullshyt we heard about biggie off the strength of him being an off kilter street rapper who came from nothing, dude was an absolute menace

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Haven't read this whole thread but you do know allegations of Cosby being a date rapist were around as far back as the 70s, right?

Those allegations didn't just start when he got locked up. Just like we knew Diddy was a woman beater for years, and someone(s) knew about this video and had it for years---->mf's knew Cosby was on some creep shyt...

His public image and wealth helped cover him until it couldn't...

Just like what happened to R Kelly and now Puff. All three similar profiles...

Us regular nobodies for decades knew R Kelly was a pedo. Us regular nobodies for years have known Puff was into beating his women, possibly involved in murders, dealing drugs, gay as hell, raping women and touching minors. If we knew these allegations the people closer to the source certainly knew and kept shyt hidden to protect him...

When all this shyt started popping off 7 months or so ago, I told cats it was over for him, because none of the shyt alleged about him, is the first time I've heard these things about Puff. I been hearing ALL this shyt about dude for a quarter century. He thought he was larger than life, until he wasn't...

Just like Cosby...
Damn I had no idea Cosby was really on that type of time, guess his wealth covering it up did work I was born in the mid 90s so it didn’t really come to us like that. R Kelly we knew what type of thing he was on since he pee’d on that little girl

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

LOL this man is menace

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Puff came in the game literally being responsible for killing 9 people in one shot. You could always see in his eyes it was something wrong with him.

His ego, the drugs, constant changes in persona, the plastic surgery as a 40-something year old man, and all those horror stories from people signed to him were all signs.

Big Gene told people what it was but everyone just assumed it was sour grapes. Then Puffy went on The Breakfast Club a few years ago talking about he was gonna start suing people for talking about him killing Tupac, etc…but he never did so that was another sign.

Justin catching that DUI and Puffy’s baby mother talking about how much a bad influence Puffy is was another sign, then we find out he was using Justin as his muscle to shoot people, just like he did Justin’s real dad Wolf :mjlol:

His only real son is an arrogant dummy just like Puffy and he probably just helped accelerate the downfall releasing that diss track.

Puffy is an evil dude, he needs to be locked up like R. Kelly
All facts no cap…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Pretty sure the "bring back Puff" was in relation to when he slapped Drake.

Not no hit attempt lol.
Game saying it without explicitly saying it but yeah the bring back up could mean both tho.. either way that’s why you gotta respect Drake because he came back with 4pm in Calabasas which was directly going at puff

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah akademiks the morbidly obesee alcoholic who has similar allegations against himself.
I think there were allegations involving Diddy and ya avi :dame:
I know I keep saying it, but none of this shyt was ever a secret. We on a board of "black" posters who never heard any of this shyt about dude before Cassie's lawsuit?
I get your point but as someone already alluded to, it hits different when u are actually able to VIEW shyt for yourself. U can hear about a bunch of shyt that isn't necessarily true. But to visually witness something has a way deeper impact.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna be 100% honest

If biggie was alive he would've been caught in scandals and bullshyt way worse and way more often than puff, he would've had both of them out of here well before 2024

We excused a lot of bullshyt we heard about biggie off the strength of him being an off kilter street rapper who came from nothing, dude was an absolute menace

Huge reach.. I dont know bout that at all. Big was way mature than Puff back then. I dont see Big running around with young bytches like a Caresha and partying in his forties or 50s. Naw..