Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What would he be in custody for? Statue of limitations for domestic violence or a battery charge has passed and Cassie never pressed criminal charges. This video is from 2016. His public image is done but that was also ruined with the first allegations

The flaws in the system on on full display.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The flaws in the system on on full display.
"Under current New York state laws, the statute of limitations for domestic violence charges is two years, which includes civil charges for any injuries that were sustained as a result of domestic violence."

Man I would say that the acceptance speech he gave in 2022 talking about her is enough to charge him for abuse.

All those saying this doesn't affect his other trafficking charges fail to realise that as its not part of a criminal case it can be used against him as evidence in court.

The prosecution are building/exposing his character profile, which will support the evidence that trafficking and abuse go hand in hand and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Only men say these things because y’all will NEVER know what it’s like to be in danger 24/7 by your most intimate partner. Y’all have all the ideas and advice because it is NOT a reality you’ve ever lived or plan to ever live.

fukk you.

Hmmm......
mens-nike-steve-mcnair-navy-tennessee-titans-game-retired-player-jersey_pi3974000_altimages_ff_3974262-433eb9d1b58e5af6667aalt1_full.jpg

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Facts. DV has been happening forever and people been getting slapped on the wrist for it. It was that way until the moment the Ray Rice video came out and took over the internet. That visual changed everything.

Ray Rice Simple assault is one thing....

Chris Brown caught a felony assault....you don't get slapped on the wrist for that.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Take your emo out of your heart and reply with logic and not emo.

As I said, both parties women and men get killed. A women's life is just as important as a man's life who has been killed. Nobody should suffer. If it's 1 man to 100k women, that one man's life is just as important as those 100k women lives in my example

Second, she should have been running to law enforcement, and this was not the first time imo.

Just like I asked the other poster, if this was your sister, mama and you knew this was happening, what would YOU do?

How would you go about this ordeal?

I ain't bout to tongue wrestle with you, I wanna know if the shyt hit your front door and she or he was getting their ass kicked by their spouse, what yo ass doing?
You are fully aware of what's happening

Folks talk from a distance with emo, but let's add logic and bring it to their front porch and ask them what would they do

You keep talking about logic.

Remember this story?

Pregnant black woman went to the police about her ex several times, had a restraining order in place, yet her he got out of jail YEARS later and murdered her son and stabbed her.

Or this one?

Black woman begged for restraining order, judge denied it. She was murdered by her ex.

Or this?

Young black woman got a retaining order on the father of her child, days later, he murdered her.

Or this?

This one happened just last month. Young black woman got an order of protection granted against her ex, he stalked her and murdered her in broad daylight shortly after.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Money does not make you a man. All these people who stood next to him are damn near done as well. He falls down as a tower. That brand is totally toxic now.

50 Cent ends up as the good guy in this whole situation. Makes sense why he was riding on him like that.......ruthlessly.

That brand isn’t toxic

It’s dead, over, finished bruh

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why didn't she leave after the first incident? Cause this wasn't the first time he went upside her head...

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I can tell a few people here have never had a woman wrapped around their fingers before. There's nikkas in the hood making 15 a hour that beat their girl and they don't say shyt. Hell my sister was in the same situation back in the 90s and still never said anything. Once you get in a woman's head, you can get away with whatever. A nikka like Diddy probably had several members of her family on payroll so she probably had a lot more to lose if she just up and left. Just like that, he can cut off her momma and sister etc.. and then everyone would be mad at her for "snitching". The money and power just ensures she doesn't leave. I hope he can get punished for this because this is foul. Woman beaters are right up there with child molestors for me.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
I'm sure this has been asked and answered already, but why did it take 8 years for this footage to be released?

The hotel did not possess the footage.

Diddy paid for it immediately, before checking out.

After the raid at his house weeks ago, this was discovered.

That’s why it took 8 years *to be released*.

Likely more videos coming, too.