Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
dont ask me nothin about puff fukk it you owe me one i owe you two i wouldve smacked you wit the burner but id know you sue and i aint talkin to him im talkin to you :kissdance: AHAAA

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
She already settled so whats the motive for releasing this? Can the state or feds file a criminal case on behalf of cassie or is this just to officially kill his fame and send him into liquidation?

It's not felony assault, as bad as it looks, he didn't use a weapon, just a drag down and kick, he isn't seeing time for that...

Now the vase...idk...his lawyers would plead it down if it came down to that...

Feds aren't going to waste time and resources on this, but it certainly can be hurtful for larger cases should come to light...

Public image is hurt but he's connected with everyone...

Kellz had the one tape and he still went on for decades without repercussions..

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Why would he keep it?

Plus, I'm sure high end hotels even in 2016 was not using VHS. I'm sure the hotel had hard drives they can delete.... and only burn footage to DVD for investigations for lawyers and authorities depending on retention policy.

Perpetual criminals always keep souvenirs of their crimes. You can watch a single true crime episode and learn that. Diddy has DECADES upon DECADES of experience of foul play. This is his lifestyle, he’s clearly a sick man.

He likely paid them to delete it/destroy it/replace it, like, how should I know? You’re talking about a billionaire who, again, has decades upon decades of experience threatening people/corps to get his way and hide his crimes.

You’re acting like it’s completely unfathomable.

Rich people do these kind of things regularly.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I can tell a few people here have never had a woman wrapped around their fingers before. There's nikkas in the hood making 15 a hour that beat their girl and they don't say shyt. Hell my sister was in the same situation back in the 90s and still never said anything. Once you get in a woman's head, you can get away with whatever. A nikka like Diddy probably had several members of her family on payroll so she probably had a lot more to lose if she just up and left. Just like that, he can cut off her momma and sister etc.. and then everyone would be mad at her for "snitching". The money and power just ensures she doesn't leave. I hope he can get punished for this because this is foul. Woman beaters are right up there with child molestors for me.

Without a doubt

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Idk how people don't see that there are people higher up ready to drop dirt on everybody when that times comes.....a video from 2016 drops in 2024? :dahell:

Somebody made that call. Diddy was out here thinking he was protected but that protection is gone now.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The hotel did not possess the footage.

Diddy paid for it immediately, before checking out.

After the raid at his house weeks ago, this was discovered.

That’s why it took 8 years *to be released*.

Likely more videos coming, too.
You got a source or confirmation that this video was found in the raid?

:feedme:

So the feds released this video and put evidence of what they found out to the public before any indictment or charges being filed?

:what: