Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they settled...

guess she wasnt joinin morris's group

morris-day.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response

I understand your main point here...but as to the bold? Yes.

So that's probably why she didn't.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You big dummy.

Women are most likely to be murdered when they leave their abusers. Wasn’t there just a video of the black woman who got murdered in broad daylight in her apartment complex because she left her abusive boyfriend? Or the other black woman who was murdered on Facebook live because she left her husband? How many stories do we see of this before it clicks?

This video illustrates this perfectly: Cassie runs out with few belongs, still putting on shoes, Diddy chased after her, TAKES her belongings and physically assaults her while she’s on the ground, defenseless.

Do you understand how mentally fragile abuse makes a person? You are speaking from a position of privilege with ZERO skin in the game. You haven’t been physically beat down, emotionally attacked and degraded. You’re sitting in your funky ass chair eating your fat ass snacks commenting on a message board. You are no position to critique the behavior of women who are victims of DV.

DV homes specifically hide members *for this reason*. Too many women have been murdered trying to leave their situation. Yes, some stay, hoping to mitigate any issues and “keep the peace” for as long as possible. You can’t fault them for that. They have lives they have to live, too. Children that have to eat, too. Jobs they have to keep so that when they leave their kids don’t go hungry. Surely you can understand why each woman isn’t orchestrating THE BIG ESCAPE, right?

Only men say these things because y’all will NEVER know what it’s like to be in danger 24/7 by your most intimate partner. Y’all have all the ideas and advice because it is NOT a reality you’ve ever lived or plan to ever live.

fukk you.
Take your emo out of your heart and reply with logic and not emo.

As I said, both parties women and men get killed. A women's life is just as important as a man's life who has been killed. Nobody should suffer. If it's 1 man to 100k women, that one man's life is just as important as those 100k women lives in my example

Second, she should have been running to law enforcement, and this was not the first time imo.

Just like I asked the other poster, if this was your sister, mama and you knew this was happening, what would YOU do?

How would you go about this ordeal?

I ain't bout to tongue wrestle with you, I wanna know if the shyt hit your front door and she or he was getting their ass kicked by their spouse, what yo ass doing?
You are fully aware of what's happening

Folks talk from a distance with emo, but let's add logic and bring it to their front porch and ask them what would they do

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How many of these monsters are roaming the Earth? They are free to do WHATEVER THEY WANT and this is what they chose to do... Hurt people. I really don't understand. If I had a 1% of what Puff, Epstein, Cosby, Weinstein had at my fingertips I'd be lifting up those around me. I don't know why they chose to live out their lives this way whey they had every door open to them.

Humans are terrifyingly curious creatures.
gj5nawm.png

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I understand your main point here...but as to the bold? Yes.

So that's probably why she didn't.

That's all I'm asking. Diddy must be a really dangerous man, triple dangerous because he's a mogul for her to stay and keep up with this dude.
She really must think he's capable of doing something outside of his character.

He can get any girl, but he does it to her and she doesn't report this bozo.
How much power does he truly has is what I wanna know and understand.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That's all I'm asking. Diddy must be a really dangerous man, triple dangerous because he's a mogul for her to stay and keep up with this dude.
She really must think he's capable of doing something outside of his character.

He can get any girl, but he does it to her and she doesn't report this bozo.
How much power does he truly has is what I wanna know and understand.

That is his character.

Nobody who fuccs with Puff on NO LEVEL ends up better for it - if they're still alive.

Al B. Sure lowkey been trying to tell us Puffy has been trying to kill him for 2 decades now.
And she has seen the stuff we haven't seen.