Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
p-diddy-the-diddler.gif

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake getting clowned took the attention off of Diddy and now Diddy being apiece of sh*t is taking the attention off of Drake.

:pachaha:

I guess we'll just have to wait another week or two for Drake to come out of hiding so he can do something stupid so we can go back to clowning his dumb *ss and Diddy can fall back in the cut and wait to get arrested.

These n*ggas are like a "Failure" TagTeam. These two n*ggas are literally taking turns being the laughing stock of the internet.

:pachaha:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Human beings are visual creatures. Hearing somebody talk about it and actually seeing it are two different things. If there was an actual tape of Dre beating Dee Barnes he would be in the same position Diddy is.
Facts. DV has been happening forever and people been getting slapped on the wrist for it. It was that way until the moment the Ray Rice video came out and took over the internet. That visual changed everything.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why he isn't in custody right now unless this is the most elaborate humiliation ritual of all time.
What would he be in custody for? Statue of limitations for domestic violence or a battery charge has passed and Cassie never pressed criminal charges. This video is from 2016. His public image is done but that was also ruined with the first allegations

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is the video wild?

Yes

Is it low key impressive that Puff is able to keep the towel on the entire time he's sprinting through hotel hallways whilst stomping a mud hole in Cassie?

Yes :lolbron:

Did she take the money?

Yes :unimpressed:

Of course she took the money. And she deserved every cent. If he did that to her in a semi-public place, imagine what he did to her behind closed doors.

Good riddance to Diddy. Man, that video was hard to watch. I looked at that video and saw my niece, and the thought of someone doing that to her...