Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka's quoting these crazy divestor ass hoes :wow::mjlol:

36256828_1727226957331720_3406006728989343744_n.jpg

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The hotel did not possess the footage.

Diddy paid for it immediately, before checking out.

After the raid at his house weeks ago, this was discovered.

That’s why it took 8 years *to be released*.

Likely more videos coming, too.

Why would he keep it?

Plus, I'm sure high end hotels even in 2016 was not using VHS. I'm sure the hotel had hard drives they can delete.... and only burn footage to DVD for investigations for lawyers and authorities depending on retention policy.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wonder why he didn’t just throw the tapes in a fireplace as soon as he got home? :dahell:

What is he like dexter keeping trophies of his debauchery and torture?
Respectfully, do you not understand the whole reason behind recording shyt people are doing when they don't think anyone else is looking? If he burned it as soon as he made it, then why make it at all? :skip:
Those videos where/are of incredible value, for better or worse. Think about why the Epsien vids that were taken haven't been released.
This shyt stinks all around.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell a few people here have never had a woman wrapped around their fingers before. There's nikkas in the hood making 15 a hour that beat their girl and they don't say shyt. Hell my sister was in the same situation back in the 90s and still never said anything. Once you get in a woman's head, you can get away with whatever. A nikka like Diddy probably had several members of her family on payroll so she probably had a lot more to lose if she just up and left. Just like that, he can cut off her momma and sister etc.. and then everyone would be mad at her for "snitching". The money and power just ensures she doesn't leave. I hope he can get punished for this because this is foul. Woman beaters are right up there with child molestors for me.
I was with you until that last sentence simply for the fact that one is an adult, and the other is a child.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell a few people here have never had a woman wrapped around their fingers before. There's nikkas in the hood making 15 a hour that beat their girl and they don't say shyt. Hell my sister was in the same situation back in the 90s and still never said anything. Once you get in a woman's head, you can get away with whatever. A nikka like Diddy probably had several members of her family on payroll so she probably had a lot more to lose if she just up and left. Just like that, he can cut off her momma and sister etc.. and then everyone would be mad at her for "snitching". The money and power just ensures she doesn't leave. I hope he can get punished for this because this is foul. Woman beaters are right up there with child molestors for me.
Exactly what I’ve been having to tell people

I’ve seen street level dudes with prettier women than Cassie that beat their girls worse then anything you could see on that video, hand on my Holy Bible, and the women stay because they are scared and feel like no where to go

Diddy was blowing up ppl cars, getting ppl assassinated, hanging Wale off buildings, slapping Drake - remind you these are dudes who fill up stadiums and are super famous

Who tf she gonna run to

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seeing shyt like this makes you respect Hov even more. Not that you should get brownie points for not putting your hands on a woman but he could have easily retaliated against those karate kicks from solange and no one would have told on him.

You can tell some dudes just carry themselves differently even BTS

Nikkas try to say he was playing around here but I know aggression when I see it :patrice:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She already settled so whats the motive for releasing this? Can the state or feds file a criminal case on behalf of cassie or is this just to officially kill his fame and send him into liquidation?