Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dude just stop. Women are more likely to get killed when they leave. There's a reason there's an underground DV network, and even then the people giving these women safety homes and shelters are at risk too. It's a really tricky situation, and people who are this abusive don't just start off beating you, it's a slow grooming process, and if they are as powerful as Diddy, they have people in place watching the victim and tracking their every move. She literally tried to escape while he was in the shower and you see what happened.

Two folks quoted me and here you come with this tone. Let's stop thinking it's 1944.
Men get killed too, let's not paint this just on women, wives kill their husband too. Snapped and Lifetime.
Both parties can be abused too.
In this situation, in 2016, with women power, all this boss talk, it's funny how we as a culture don't shout that out in these cases.
My stance, which was answered, makes me think Diddy can kill someone or has shown he can do so, has to be, if she stayed around to accept the abuse, same with men
You get punch in the eye, and you don't as a woman or man, file charges or tell family members who don't tell anyone about this dude or woman if it's happening to a man. Let this man go and continue to do this act? Nah breh, as I said it's 2016 not 1944, folks can be brought down, too much access to law and it's too easy to prove abuse.

I'll ask you this, if this was your sis or mama, and you knew this was going on
What would YOU do?

Look the other way?? Because that's what you are saying with your post. You too scared to tell on Diddy.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
“Puffy lets be honest you a punk or you would see me with gloves. Remember that shyt you said in VIBE about me being a thug?”

“You can tell them people that you roll with whatever you want, but you and I know what’s going on!”

“Payback, I knew bytch nikkaz from way back, witness me strapped with Mac’s knew I wouldn’t play that!”

“Puffy getting robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact he did some shyt he shouldn’t have did so he riding for that.”

Against All Odds
- Makaveli the don killuminati (1997)

:pachaha::pacspit::ohhh:

PAC still speaking from the grave on that goofy nikka Puff 💨 Daddy!

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.
always the same weirdos who post that nonsense too

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If you wanna stop this, arrest everyone who knew this was happening, security guards, handlers, her people, everyone who knew this was happening and didn't report this issue to the laws.

We start locking all parties that cover this shyt up, it may slow some of this stuff down.
Force the victim to come and report this act as soon as it happens or if other parties witness it.

Some type of RICO law or something. I bet folks will stop sitting on shyt when they know they can be arrested too

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response

You big dummy.

Women are most likely to be murdered when they leave their abusers. Wasn’t there just a video of the black woman who got murdered in broad daylight in her apartment complex because she left her abusive boyfriend? Or the other black woman who was murdered on Facebook live because she left her husband? How many stories do we see of this before it clicks?

This video illustrates this perfectly: Cassie runs out with few belongs, still putting on shoes, Diddy chased after her, TAKES her belongings and physically assaults her while she’s on the ground, defenseless.

Do you understand how mentally fragile abuse makes a person? You are speaking from a position of privilege with ZERO skin in the game. You haven’t been physically beat down, emotionally attacked and degraded. You’re sitting in your funky ass chair eating your fat ass snacks commenting on a message board. You are no position to critique the behavior of women who are victims of DV.

DV homes specifically hide members *for this reason*. Too many women have been murdered trying to leave their situation. Yes, some stay, hoping to mitigate any issues and “keep the peace” for as long as possible. You can’t fault them for that. They have lives they have to live, too. Children that have to eat, too. Jobs they have to keep so that when they leave their kids don’t go hungry. Surely you can understand why each woman isn’t orchestrating THE BIG ESCAPE, right?

Only men say these things because y’all will NEVER know what it’s like to be in danger 24/7 by your most intimate partner. Y’all have all the ideas and advice because it is NOT a reality you’ve ever lived or plan to ever live.

fukk you.