Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I feel incredibly bad for the shyt she endured being with this maniac. For nikkas in here that think it's mad easy to just walk away, it's not. If you have any loved ones that have lived through abuse, it's not black and white and minimizing it is exactly why ain't nobody say anything until someone either dies or finds a other way to be free. I don't believe in that me too believe all women shyt, but this kind of stuff is different.

It was even harder for Cassie to walk away because Puff literally controlled her ENTIRE LIFE.

-She was signed to his label and controlled her budget as a recording artist and as a model
-He paid for her apartment.
-He had control over the industry in which she was working in. What was she going to do if she stopped doing music or modeling? She literally was doing music and modeling since she was 19 years old and was had spent nearly 10+ years with him.
-He's rich and powerful enough to hurt anyone who tried to save her.

This is truly worse than the average DV case. She literally had ZERO safe spaces. Most people can go to work and get away from their abuser, her abuser was literally her boss and it got so bad that she demanded he refer to him as Poppa, which is what she previously called her Grandfather. Diddy is a grade A piece of sh*t.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.
100%

I'll just add that it makes a little sense when teenagers and maybe early twenties people defend the bullshyt. Their brains aren't mature yet plus they have no idea how money and power actually works outside of TV.

This board has a lot of those types. But we also got a whole bunch of emotional stunted, anti social, mental midget weirdo's around here. They'd be labeled incels or avoided in any other community, but here they get to hide behind some of hip hop's more unsavory parts.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
THIS!
nikkas really out here having a built in "misdirect" defense mechanism.

(Celebrity/Athlete A is sued or exposed as a piece of shyt) ---> "Well, shyt is suspect. Why would a bytch wait years to come out with these type of accusations. Money grab!

(Celebrity/Athlete A has leaked evidence showing to be a piece of shyt in 4K) ---> "Damn, well, which lizard humanoid did he fail to give his illuminate streaming service monthly fee to?"

Goofy ass nikkas.

And then the final misdirect mechanism is to talk about the "industry" and "hOllYWeIrD" or "elites" like they're the only people capable of abusing their partners.

Knowing damn well they've got an uncle who puts hands on their aunt when he gets drunk, and he sure as shyt doesn't have a record deal or a movie coming out.

Goofy nygga misdirections.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Nah I think it was the FBI if you are not :troll: drake would have sent it to TMZ.
I was trolling about him doing...but he definitely hit the:

bz6CT.gif
1e5.gif