Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The worst aspect of the video is that all of her reactions look like those of a long-term abuse victim. She doesn't resist or fight back or even try to get away really, she just takes the blows and goes limp, hoping if she plays dead then maybe he'll stop sooner. :mjcry:
Barefoot

Straight into the fetal position

No retaliation

He is a persistent abuser no doubt criminals rarely change their Modus Operandi

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel incredibly bad for the shyt she endured being with this maniac. For nikkas in here that think it's mad easy to just walk away, it's not. If you have any loved ones that have lived through abuse, it's not black and white and minimizing it is exactly why ain't nobody say anything until someone either dies or finds a other way to be free. I don't believe in that me too believe all women shyt, but this kind of stuff is different.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I can’t imagine all the footage the Feds have at their disposal….Ive seen talk that this ain’t even the worst thing Diddy did to Cassie that was caught on tape.

Cassie was trapped man….the fact she tried to escape Diddy in the hotel and then got beaten/abused as a result shows that. I hope she finds peace, happiness and enjoy the settlement she got from that sick nikka.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Somewhere Mase on his way to church like

denzel-washington-smiling-with-sunglasses-spvhhexgjc16qhxu.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response
Dude just stop. Women are more likely to get killed when they leave. There's a reason there's an underground DV network, and even then the people giving these women safety homes and shelters are at risk too. It's a really tricky situation, and people who are this abusive don't just start off beating you, it's a slow grooming process, and if they are as powerful as Diddy, they have people in place watching the victim and tracking their every move. She literally tried to escape while he was in the shower and you see what happened.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
You're a fukking degenerate. You do nothing but defend pedophiles, sexual deviants, rapists, abusers etc. You should be on a watch list.
There has to be a rules change in this forum. We need to draw the line or the entire site goes on a fcuking watchlist.

Just as it's done with racists, any poster sympathizing with or attempting to normalise paedos and abusers in any form should be ip banned.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel incredibly bad for the shyt she endured being with this maniac. For nikkas in here that think it's mad easy to just walk away, it's not. If you have any loved ones that have lived through abuse, it's not black and white and minimizing it is exactly why ain't nobody say anything until someone either dies or finds a other way to be free. I don't believe in that me too believe all women shyt, but this kind of stuff is different.

exactly, esp since puff is rich and "powerful", the type to have someone tail you 24/7, blackball you in the industry etc.