Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That Statute of limitation shyt aint the concrete get out of jail card you nikkas think it is.

Cosby is locked up for shyt he did when hip hop was in its infant "loud, jungle music" phase.

surprised afrika bambata aint locked up for shyt yet, wasn't he molesting young men?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did she go back after this?

Stop it. We know the abuse exists here, and we understand that such abuse is used to instill fear of more or worse abuse. Did you see how she had her bag and tried to leave? Did you see what happened after that? Did you notice her defense mechanism was to curl up into a ball and lie there? She was hoping that would stop him from further abusing her. She was stuck in a cycle of both psychological and physical abuse, and that's hard to break. The only person to blame for this is Diddy. Hopefully this is enough to take him down for good.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response
He absolutely is.

Im typically the type to think less of women who choose to stay with abusive scumbags regardless of the soft ass excuses nikkas make for them. I've got multiple women in my family as examples of people who didn't tolerate that shyt. But those cases were with regular nikkas.

Diddy is rich, powerful and very connected. Kim Porter is already dead with his possible involvement. Cassie has absolutely every reason to have been afraid. The only thing you can take away from her is pursing money from a civil suit instead of trying to nail this scumbag once and for all.

In a different timeline/if Diddy were white he could have very likely paid up, settled the lawsuit and gotten away scott free to start abusing someone else.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That Statute of limitation shyt aint the concrete get out of jail card you nikkas think it is.

Cosby is locked up for shyt he did when hip hop was in its infant "loud, jungle music" phase.

Cosby was released three years ago, and the conviction was for shyt he did in 2004.

He had literally zero criminal consequences from all the stuff that happened in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Especially in a hotel they can track you the second you leave your room, go around the city and come back to your room.

shyt, some hotels they can watch you inside your room.

The second anyone leaves their house they got you on multiple videos from doorbell cameras, car cameras, street lights, etc.

In 2024 you're basically on HD the second you leave your house. I know the video was from 2016, but they were doing it going back before then too.
exactly.