Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Somebody said in another thread Vlad TV was talking about it's low 7 figures he got an inside source

Yeah no way she walked with 30.

For that number she better be dropping 18 points and 12 assists a night and be a great locker room presence.

But $5 million seems more realistic. The bǐtch is like 38 and this was her final trick before she faded into oblivion and she walked off with a bag. She’s no idiot and walked off on Ryan because she wanted more than she could ever create on her own. That’s the price to pay for sliding with Puff. So i don’t feel sorry for her even if he bopped her over the head.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The same reason as to why thousands of other DV victims don't speak up. They are scared of the attacker retaliating and the fear of public opinion thinking they are lying with no evidence. When your abuser is rich as Diddy, it is probably even a worse feeling to feel trapped in that type of relationship.

A restraining order don't even help most of the time as a abuser will always try to find a way to go hurt the victim.

Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is it exactly he's done from? No troll, nor am I defending this dude at all, but I'm reading folks saying he's done ect.

If he wasn't arrested in 2016 or after he settled, she can't press charges on him now can she?.

Just asking for understanding and your pov.
Done in the sense that if he had any people still on his side before this, they’re definitely not gonna be now. Yeah he can’t get charged but in the court of public opinion, this is the nail in the coffin.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE cock sucker this the nikka you was defending you misogynistic fat ass getting no p*ssy fat boy. I hope they stomp out your granny in Detroit like this so you can finally stop hating women you piece of shyt. fukk you bytch
Add that hoe ass fakkit @darryl to the list too. That weirdo goes out of his way to defend degenerates.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Look, if y’all was at that party like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

And decided to wander around the house, and walked in one of the rooms, locking eyes with ______ and seeing what yall saw as _______ with his deep ass voice says to y’all “either GTFO or closed the door lil nicca”:childplease:

Yall wouldve done the same shyt at Neo:ufdup:

So some of yall hypocrites:hubie:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Um, yeah.

You got cats out here keeping 30 year old grainy footage of things like Freaknik, but dont expect a hotel to keep crystal clear 4k footage of a world known music mogul whooping his girl's ass in their hallway?

Have you lost your damn mind?
:stopitslime: nikka my point was how were they able to keep it that long without it getting leaked up until now

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.
czdya9yxywf11.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response
I get what you are saying but it's hard to tell people what they should do unless you have been in that situation yourself.

DV can affect the victim both physically and mentally as well. PTSD, Low-self esteem, stockholm syndrome, depression, etc. All of that can stop a person from speaking up as well + as I said before fear itself.

Now to answer the bolded, yes Diddy is capable of doing that. He has money and connections, and without a doubt he probably has done more crazier shyt than this.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
fukkin coward :pacspit:

if clarence avant was still alive, this would all be just rumors though

bnew

Veteran
Daps
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.

also why they wait so long to say something as if victims can't find the strength years later to speak their truth when they've gotten away from their abuser and had time to heal physically and mentally.