Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.
THIS!
nikkas really out here having a built in "misdirect" defense mechanism.

(Celebrity/Athlete A is sued or exposed as a piece of shyt) ---> "Well, shyt is suspect. Why would a bytch wait years to come out with these type of accusations. Money grab!

(Celebrity/Athlete A has leaked evidence showing to be a piece of shyt in 4K) ---> "Damn, well, which lizard humanoid did he fail to give his illuminate streaming service monthly fee to?"

Goofy ass nikkas.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Diddy is
desmondpacito-cooking.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Did Cassie report this?

Here me out before you brehs without no fathers try and twist what I'm asking, How powerful is Diddy?

Do yall believe if she goes to the police and report this incident, does she die? What happens?

And, why she stayed with this dude after that?

Again, it's a question to really see how much power and evil Diddy may be.
The same reason as to why thousands of other DV victims don't speak up. They are scared of the attacker retaliating and the fear of public opinion thinking they are lying with no evidence. When your abuser is rich as Diddy, it is probably even a worse feeling to feel trapped in that type of relationship.

A restraining order don't even help most of the time as a abuser will always try to find a way to go hurt the victim.