Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
These threads are interesting because the incels, woman haters, and weirdos always tell on themselves
All that "he's the fall guy, they set him up, he pissed somebody more powerful than him off" talk is what the woman haters wish they could do (beat women with no consequences)
Hating women to the point where you blame Cassie for getting her ass kicked to Bolivia
"what did she do to piss him off?"
Whatever she did or didn't do, how about don't beat women period?
Then you ain't got to worry about being set up or footage coming out when you least expect it
"she did this, she did that, etc etc"
FOH. She pissed you off? LEAVE.
Motherfukkers have no emotional intelligence and can't control themselves. Next thing you know they're in the graveyard or prison.
Beyond that and more importantly, it's bytch made shyt. Beating women is punk shyt.
That's just me and how I was raised.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
because this kind of imbalanced coverage is an attack against black people.

A1MgTBSXXeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

this book was written almost a century ago, yet a not insignificant number of us continue exhibiting the same behavior he cautioned us against.

i’m not interested in going back and forth over this. i don’t give a fukk about diddy, and i look down upon any black person who joins the lynch mob targeting him.

:francis:
I love this book, but the Jonathan Majors situation aligns with what you’re saying way more than Diddy. That was a man railroaded by the system because he is black. At a certain point you got to just throw your hands up and let someone get got. If anything the real damage is the fact Diddy has been labeled a black leader for years and he’s just an entertainer.

Diddy is also the same man who lied to everyone and said he was an owner in ciroc exploiting our collective impetus to support black businesses. The man has been scum, and we’re just seeing more examples of who he really is regardless of the method we’re seeing it. Dana White is the same, but Diddy doesn’t deserve support.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
because this kind of imbalanced coverage is an attack against black people.

A1MgTBSXXeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

this book was written almost a century ago, yet a not insignificant number of us continue exhibiting the same behavior he cautioned us against.

i’m not interested in going back and forth over this. i don’t give a fukk about diddy, and i look down upon any black person who joins the lynch mob targeting him.

:francis:

:mjlol:It's always these egghead negroes boy

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What is it exactly he's done from? No troll, nor am I defending this dude at all, but I'm reading folks saying he's done ect.

If he wasn't arrested in 2016 or after he settled, she can't press charges on him now can she?.

Just asking for understanding and your pov.

I'm assuming what they did was civil which means criminal court could still be an option also he didn't win the case he settled which is basically a "no contest" saying I'm not admitting I did it but I don't feel like going to court. The states or feds can still pursue. 2 different courts at play, she probably can't speak on it publicly but it's also possible that there a statute of limitations but I'm not 100% sure about this type of thing.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
And suicide watch. One of their daddies turned out to be the monster people been saying he was. They can't cope but fukk em

Unfortunately they like this type of shyt. "Asserting dominance" "she must have pushed him to that point"

Sickening shyt how this type of thinking has been pushed to the forefront

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
If this was just the press, don’t you think TMZ would’ve put this out long ago? They always beat the traditional press to everything.

I think this is the Feds being petty and dropping the info out to CNN. You drop a diss song last week, you post TIME TELLS TRUTH on IG yesterday, then celebrating with Misa like yall beat the allegations.

Nah. We got something for you. We’re gonna drip this info out to change the tenor in public.

:ufdup:
wrong !

the only thing the feds is going to release to get their "lick" back are some indictment papers :mjlol:

then seeing you on defendant side of the court :ufdup:

and their 97% success rate in prosecution

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Unfortunately they like this type of shyt. "Asserting dominance" "she must have pushed him to that point"

Sickening shyt how this type of thinking has been pushed to the forefront

Dudes like that are fukking dweebs. I'm of the beleif that a man is to be the leader of a unit/household. The moral center. But being a leader comes with a sense of emotional mental maturity. Something these failures lack, but try and wrap it up in all this pop philosophy gobbledygook because they can't even fake being as brawn as they wish they were

long story short, they're fakkits, and deserve a life of solitude.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
They are going to put him beneath whatever under the jail is... he's going to do some serious time