Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My friend brought up a good point. Dr.Dre is well known a woman beater but yet many people support him and he didn't get canceled. I mean why didn't we :pacspit: at Dr.Dre the same way we :pacspit: at P.Diddy :patrice:
Human beings are visual creatures. Hearing somebody talk about it and actually seeing it are two different things. If there was an actual tape of Dre beating Dee Barnes he would be in the same position Diddy is.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Funny but sad thing is he’s not the only and probably not the worst one doing this shyt. It’s crazy they were together over 10 years and we only truly found out about this due to her suing. Now who does diddy bring down and expose with him. I know Ross, Meek, Montana shook af right now. But what cac CEOs and execs does diddy have dirt on?
Diddy has been around anybody in the industry for 30 years, he know all the dirt and I wouldn't be surprised shyt started coming out soon about other people.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't know breh but I will say this. And you know how hard I be going in on these thots. But this video changes things. That was a hard watch seeing that poor woman getting beat like that and like a breh said earlier, he did this in the HALLWAY of the hotel in public. So imagine what he did when nobody was around. Smh

Nah I definitely feel you.
Actually seeing some mess like that puts things more in perspective for alot of people.
It's hard not to feel something seeing that

But that video don't shake me none.
Cause I know those situations too well.
And I already knew what this was.
That nikka is a pimp, and she was a hoe
She signed up for that.
And that's also why I didn't have a problem with her getting the money after the fact.
It's Severance pay for all the stuff she's been through being his bytch

But I'm not feeling bad for someone who doesn't even care about themselves.
She was getting kicked all in the ass and could have just left.
She could have got the nikka locked up, easily.
You can always say she was afraid. So when did she stop Being afraid cause she ain't send him to prison yet.

But nah, she was with him for the money and lifestyle. And even now, she just wanted bread.
That's my humblest opinion.

She eating good off that lawsuit and still don't care if he in jail or not.
I'm cool with all that. But she ain't no actual victim.
And putting her in the same conversation with actual victims is an insult

In regards to puff, I don't believe in karma. But I do believe if you keep shoveling dirt in your closet. It's gonna eventually overflow and fall out.
Puff shot that innocent lady in the club or contributed to her getting shot.
Shyne did a bid... Puff was out chilling.
Stuff like that adds up.

So I don't feel bad for whatever is gonna happen to him either. I'm def not gonna hope for is downfall tho like others.

And I know thecoli "what if this was your daughter" brigade is coming.
That ain't my daughter or my mother.
Cause my family don't got stupid, money hungry bytches in it.

My mother/sister would have killed puff

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Did Cassie report this?

Here me out before you brehs without no fathers try and twist what I'm asking, How powerful is Diddy?

Do yall believe if she goes to the police and report this incident, does she die? What happens?

And, why she stayed with this dude after that?

Again, it's a question to really see how much power and evil Diddy may be.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
with what purpose?

If this was just the press, don’t you think TMZ would’ve put this out long ago? They always beat the traditional press to everything.

I think this is the Feds being petty and dropping the info out to CNN. You drop a diss song last week, you post TIME TELLS TRUTH on IG yesterday, then celebrating with Misa like yall beat the allegations.

Nah. We got something for you. We’re gonna drip this info out to change the tenor in public.

:ufdup:

Daps
what this gotta do with :takedat: being a piece of shyt?
because this kind of imbalanced coverage is an attack against black people.

A1MgTBSXXeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

this book was written almost a century ago, yet a not insignificant number of us continue exhibiting the same behavior he cautioned us against.

i’m not interested in going back and forth over this. i don’t give a fukk about diddy, and i look down upon any black person who joins the lynch mob targeting him.

:francis:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That was a tough watch. This dude is a piece of shyt, he’s definitely done now and justifiably so. No one deserves to be beaten like that no matter the circumstances.

What is it exactly he's done from? No troll, nor am I defending this dude at all, but I'm reading folks saying he's done ect.

If he wasn't arrested in 2016 or after he settled, she can't press charges on him now can she?.

Just asking for understanding and your pov.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Diddy was loving the Drake and Kendrick back and forth because it took attention off of him. It was all good just a week ago.

He knew there was footage. He probably just thought he could get it suppressed but CNN just wanted it more, he doesn't have the kinda money to stop an entity like that. Nobody does.