Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
on multiple cameras. weird
Especially in a hotel they can track you the second you leave your room, go around the city and come back to your room.

shyt, some hotels they can watch you inside your room.

The second anyone leaves their house they got you on multiple videos from doorbell cameras, car cameras, street lights, etc.

In 2024 you're basically on HD the second you leave your house. I know the video was from 2016, but they were doing it going back before then too.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing people saying this without commenting on the subject of the video which is weird. Like I don’t want to discuss the depravity of him beating her so I’ll turn to some conspiracy about how long it took to come out. That’s secondary to the actions caught on camera. I would think a normal person would say something like:

Wow that Diddy is a pos for what he did. Also it’s weird this took so long to come out (it’s actually not weird when you understand how the powerful can suppress negative evidence against them).

Yet I see these posts commenting on the length of time it took not the video itself.
exactly

it's a slick way to deflect accountability

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Puffy and Bill Cosby are highest take downs of high ranking masons Boule types I've ever seen. Did he refuse to sacrifice his kids or what?...what made them THIS angry. It can't be that nonsense over the Liqour conpany.

If I was Puff I'd go take a vacation with all my assets at Russell Simmons pad in Bali or any country that won't extradite him to the US till the dust we'll and truly settles then come back. Even if they froze his assets, I'm sure he got she'll companies in British offshore tax Islands... Get out before you can.

:why: This is the conclusion you come to after watching the video? Nah, that nikka is just insane, he's done too much to walk this earth scott-free. All of this shyt was going to catch up to him eventually, it just took one person together the ball rolling.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Funny but sad thing is he’s not the only and probably not the worst one doing this shyt. It’s crazy they were together over 10 years and we only truly found out about this due to her suing. Now who does diddy bring down and expose with him. I know Ross, Meek, Montana shook af right now. But what cac CEOs and execs does diddy have dirt on?