Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yep it was that simple to me. If women wanna make accusations, provide the proof. The proof was provided so I'm saying let's string him up. I want him to die in prison... but he better hope @Bryan Danielson don't get to him first cause he out for blood. :wow:

You know I responses but I was trynna chill.

I’m calling truce for this thread…… but you not escaping them Take Dat Take Dat mansion party jokes :ufdup:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
charlie-murphy.gif

0XNd42.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Remember, she aired a lot of this stuff out too and spoke about how much bullshyt happened to her friend Cassie:

Time to look into the other things she's said to be honest.

Crazy that what's showed in the CNN video is worse than what Cassie described happened.

Lady Gaga hasn't said any names but she's constantly been on that wave too about how shady dudes are in the business.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Puffy and Bill Cosby are highest take downs of high ranking masons Boule types I've ever seen. Did he refuse to sacrifice his kids or what?...what made them THIS angry. It can't be that nonsense over the Liqour conpany.

If I was Puff I'd go take a vacation with all my assets at Russell Simmons pad in Bali or any country that won't extradite him to the US till the dust we'll and truly settles then come back. Even if they froze his assets, I'm sure he got she'll companies in British offshore tax Islands... Get out before you can.

You're such a boot licking lame and the sad part is you not even getting paid for it.

fukk, people ass stupid as you make my head hurt

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Finished. Get dude out.

I'd open up investigation on everyone in entertainment honestly.

If they doing stuff like this, they shouldn't be promoting peace, love, etc.
:ohhh::lupe:

The Diddy accusers must’ve released this to show Ak

We’re about to get AK so the whole industry can go down