Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Do you think "9-5 brehs" cannot be abusive?? You know that known women aren't the only ones who have gone through physical abuse right??

FXfCgN.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Puffy and Bill Cosby are highest take downs of high ranking masons Boule types I've ever seen. Did he refuse to sacrifice his kids or what?...what made them THIS angry. It can't be that nonsense over the Liqour conpany.

If I was Puff I'd go take a vacation with all my assets at Russell Simmons pad in Bali or any country that won't extradite him to the US till the dust we'll and truly settles then come back. Even if they froze his assets, I'm sure he got she'll companies in British offshore tax Islands... Get out before you can.
I hope you're trolling

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Real talk I wouldn't be surprised everybody in the industry got some shyt they did on camera. You can never say "this person would never do this" because you don't actually know them and if a celebrity does something fukked up it shouldn't be a hard decision to wash your hands of support.

Unless you a stan who figures your celebrity can't do any wrong and that's weird in the first place.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He started getting too loud and too comfortable with his push back. Lawyers were getting more aggressive. Feds have been quiet. Confidence growing.

He saw a slim way out and started believing his own bullshyt.

Someone was like “oh nah”

Imagine sitting on this thing (pause) and knowing you could legally nuke this nikka anytime you desired. By clicking a button. Thats what power really looks like.