Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
THE PROBLEM IS KEEPING THAT FOOTAGE AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.

There's fixers and small media companies that are notorious for doing that so they can use it as ammunition for blackmail. they did it alot in the trump allegations. buying the stories and burying the proof... :francis: google it. this has been known in hollywood media circles. buy and bury.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
seeing shyt like this makes you respect Hov even more. Not that you should get brownie points for not putting your hands on a woman but he could have easily retaliated against those karate kicks from solange and no one would have told on him.

You can tell some dudes just carry themselves differently even BTS
we saw Hov mush a broad in the face in real time too. :whoa:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
Exactly why you ain't never getting the crabby patty formula :scust:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's fixers and small media companies that are notorious for doing that so they can use it as ammunition for blackmail. they did it alot in the trump allegations. buying the stories and burying the proof... :francis: google it. this has been known in hollywood media circles. buy and bury.

yup, there's an entire TV show that ran for 7 seasons on showtime called "ray donovan" where the main character is a fixer and holding all kinda evidence used for blackmail and extortion.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This isnt the time for sweeping generalizations stemming from your misandry. Allegations are just that, allegation. Lets focus on Diddy right now, there video proof of this nikka.
Don't quote me, I said what tf I said.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
this what i expected to see when they said kareem hunt kicked a woman on video a few years back