Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing people saying this without commenting on the subject of the video which is weird. Like I don’t want to discuss the depravity of him beating her so I’ll turn to some conspiracy about how long it took to come out. That’s secondary to the actions caught on camera. I would think a normal person would say something like:

Wow that Diddy is a pos for what he did. Also it’s weird this took so long to come out (it’s actually not weird when you understand how the powerful can suppress negative evidence against them).

Yet I see these posts commenting on the length of time it took not the video itself.

Stop crying, we all know this is terrible we don't need to dwell on the violence in the video.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
Maybe you should stick to trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula my guy

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Imagine being more mad about someone holding on to a tape than Puff beating Cassie savagely. :laugh:

This is the era when Puff when forcing hotels to sell him security footage.
Who knows what kind of threats he was giving them to make them comply.
YOU CAN BE MAD AT BOTH. I KNOW HAVING 2 THOUGHTS AT THE SAME TIME SEEMS MIND BLOWING TO SOME.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My friend brought up a good point. Dr.Dre is well known a woman beater but yet many people support him and he didn't get canceled. I mean why didn't we :pacspit: at Dr.Dre the same way we :pacspit: at P.Diddy :patrice:
And fans are so stupid they just blindly believed these artists.

Look how many people really believed Drake when he said he planted that fake information. It didn’t sound believable at all but the generic public is slow lol.