Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nikkas proceeded to argue me up and down about this trash mothafukka and his abusive ways. And no none of y'all fave rappers are worth shyt so cut the comparisons, including Curtis. A lot of them nikkas have allegations in one way or another.

This isnt the time for sweeping generalizations stemming from your misandry. Allegations are just that, allegation. Lets focus on Diddy right now, there video proof of this nikka.

Daps
When did she stop fearing for her life tho bro.

If he's a menace, you would want him incarcerated. I'm sure she knew about this video.
How does getting paid change her fear.
Just an honest question.

Like I said already, this video isn't a surprise to me

I don't know breh but I will say this. And you know how hard I be going in on these thots. But this video changes things. That was a hard watch seeing that poor woman getting beat like that and like a breh said earlier, he did this in the HALLWAY of the hotel in public. So imagine what he did when nobody was around. Smh

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
why did this take nearly a decade to come to light?
I keep seeing people saying this without commenting on the subject of the video which is weird. Like I don’t want to discuss the depravity of him beating her so I’ll turn to some conspiracy about how long it took to come out. That’s secondary to the actions caught on camera. I would think a normal person would say something like:

Wow that Diddy is a pos for what he did. Also it’s weird this took so long to come out (it’s actually not weird when you understand how the powerful can suppress negative evidence against them).

Yet I see these posts commenting on the length of time it took not the video itself.