Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Daps
This bytch nikka knows damn well what he’s trying to do :mjlol:

He knows that everyone is going to mainly be in the Diddy thread and not see this one.

You incel clown nxgga, I KNOW you saw my response in the main Diddy thread.

I see why your dumbass can't get a woman. You act like a hoe. :dahell: lemme give you some advice, son. If women wanted another woman, they would be lesbian. Stop behaving like a sissy and you can finally find somebody willing to give your dumbass a chance.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Higher powers protect these guys until they're no longer useful.

There's no conspiracies anymore, especially regarding Hollywood and Entertainment

Yep, the Diddy's Weinstein's and Epstein's etc are not the powers, the true controllers are in the shadows and are clearing house for the new blood

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
Shut your dumb ass up nikka damn

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I hear what you're saying but after seeing that video, I now believe she was in fear for her life if she left him. So she stayed.
When did she stop fearing for her life tho bro.

If he's a menace, you would want him incarcerated. I'm sure she knew about this video.
How does getting paid change her fear.
Just an honest question.

Like I said already, this video isn't a surprise to me

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Um, yeah.

You got cats out here keeping 30 year old grainy footage of things like Freaknik, but dont expect a hotel to keep crystal clear 4k footage of a world known music mogul whooping his girl's ass in their hallway?

Have you lost your damn mind?
THE PROBLEM IS KEEPING THAT FOOTAGE AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.