Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Coli lawyers told me "it's best to settle" in these situations so I'd expect another heavy payday being dished out :mjlol:

It’s the best to settle Cassie is famous enough for people to care long term. These other cases people will forget by the time the get to court

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Age dont matter no more. There's another thread where a chic said she was 22 years old but she was coerced outta coochie.

#thechildofman :wow:

@Still Benefited

Thats right,the brainwashing is starting to take hold:wow:

Sadly I had to dap and undap you since you didnt answer his question.

Is she over 18? :sitdown:

Just in case your miscontruing what #TheChildOfMan means. I cant risk being connected to this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era:whoa:.

Also we strongly condemn leading our children(adult women) down the sick puppy brick road into sexual deviancy:respect:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
50 feeding off of all this Diddy material like

9180F9AE1832647EB715E59BE693F36F611EB10F

Daps
Thats right,the brainwashing is starting to take hold:wow:

Sadly I had to dap and undap you since you didnt answer his question.

Just in case your miscontruing what #TheChildOfMan means. I cant risk being connected to this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era:whoa:.

Also we strongly condemn leading our children(adult women) down the sick puppy brick road into sexual deviancy:respect:

This (adult) woman is already a deviant. I'm not repeating everything she wants me to do to her here. :snoop:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feds for a civil suits? :skip:

He has yet to get criminal charges or anyone going that route. These shakedowns inspire more shakedowns that's always the trend. It's weird that these victims are not trying to see him locked up just writing checks.

You would think the priority would be getting a "rapist" off the streets.

Gotta peep the language they are using. I said this in the cassie thread. They keep using "sex trafficking" for a reason cause they could use that in a rico like how they did kellz. Literally any athlete, musician or celebrity that ever flew a groupie or IG model or woman across state lines for sex is considered a sex trafficker based on how they apply the law. Nobody is safe cause they all do and have done it. Some of yall have flown a chick out from out of state that you met online as well. And the are only using this sex tracking angle primarily with black men.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's because Pac and Puff were literally accused of the same crime.

Pac was convicted in a criminal court of law and did time for it.

You don't see the hypocrisy in your posts?

:dead:

First of all, you’re a grown man jumping between two grown men speaking to build a straw man argument. I wanted to hear why the other breh holds HIS opinion, not your analysis on his opinion.

Secondly, I’ll say now what I said back when Tupac’s trial took place, if he did it, he deserved whatever punishment came with it.

Lastly, why are you so invested?