Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Daps
Exactly if you dirty , lay low or they will bring out everything you did and add on some things you didn’t do just to really make it stick . That pedo label will always be their ace

Yep. There is a huge amount of people who see red when pedo accusations are thrown. They don't care if you're innocent. The fact that pedo accusations were made is enough.

Even Nap @℃ertifed was in all the previous Diddy threads agreeing with me but you see how now he has his pitchfork out. Why? Because when the word pedo is thrown around, that's enough for him to change his mind regarding the guilt of a person.

And the people who throw out the pedo accusation know this. Which is why, like you said, they use it as an ace.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Y’all Pac nikkas are weirdos
d1cf0632-aaa8-4912-82b2-03ac318130d6_text.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep. There is a huge amount of people who see red when pedo accusations are thrown. They don't care if you're innocent. The fact that pedo accusations were made is enough.

Even Nap @℃ertifed was in all the previous Diddy threads agreeing with me but you see how now he has his pitchfork out. Why? Because when the word pedo is thrown around, that's enough for him to change his mind regarding the guilt of a person.

And the people who throw out the pedo accusation know this. Which is why, like you said, they use it as an ace.
All he had to do was to card her.

Those pics are IN-SANE.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Y’all Pac nikkas are weirdos
Explain why, please.

Puff…

1. Was obsessed with Pac “now it’s all about Versace, you copied my style…”

2. Hired the gang that killed Tupac (whether he was involved in that part or not) for security.

3. Has a history of ruining artists careers and leaving them broke.

Tupac is the GOAT. Prove me wrong.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Harve Pierre / Joe Hooker is finished. Not sure what he does now, but this is the second lawsuit filed against him. He doesn't have money long enough to weather this storm.
Puff either miscalculated, got bad advice, or his pride got the best of him. He would have been better off settling with Cassie BEFORE she filed the lawsuit.
Her legal team's ability to force that settlement afterwards gave the greenlight for these other lawsuits.
This woman is represented by Cassie's lawyer.

Last edited:
Daps
Explain why, please.

Puff…

1. Was obsessed with Pac “now it’s all about Versace, you copied my style…”

2. Hired the gang that killed Tupac (whether he was involved in that part or not) for security.

3. Has a history of ruining artists careers and leaving them broke.

Tupac is the GOAT. Prove me wrong.

It's because Pac and Puff were literally accused of the same crime.

Pac was convicted in a criminal court of law and did time for it.

You don't see the hypocrisy in your posts?

:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Feds for a civil suits? :skip:

He has yet to get criminal charges or anyone going that route. These shakedowns inspire more shakedowns that's always the trend. It's weird that these victims are not trying to see him locked up just writing checks.

You would think the priority would be getting a "rapist" off the streets.

Daps
the fukk am I supposed to say?

Young girls not listening to their parents and then old dudes who know better commit that statutory and literal r@pe.

Cold world.

He’s gonna have to hold that L.

I'm saying I don't believe her allegations. And nobody cards women, breh. :dead:

Not me, not you. We take women at their word on their age.