Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Daps
Say breh, I’m gonna let you play internet tough guy by yourself, because the way you just addressed me would have you looking unrecognizable in real life. I’m cool with disagreeing but the disrespect… I’ve literally stomped a nikka’s face for that.

Stomp away breh. :unimpressed:

I will apologize for calling you a hoe though. But forreal that was a sassy post you made. My apologies.

Daps
The irony is I know more about women and their bodies than every str8 man here combined, wanna bet

No bet necessary as I believe you. I would imagine that when you fxggots are trying to save money to afford your tranny transition surgery, that you spend months on end learning the ends and outs of women's bodies. You gotta know what you're asking the surgeon to do. :yeshrug:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Technically Its 17 in NYC but if she was a minor why is she in adult nightclubs sucking d in the bathroom? Then flying out to new york to kick it in the studio?
Yeah that story was wild and I couldn't figure out if she immediately left the lounge with Pierre to fly to New York or if some time had passed. But, I think the rape accusation is due to her being too inebriated to give consent because of drugs and alcohol. So I think the age angle is more to show that he supplied a highschool teen with drugs/alcohol then ran a train on her while she was too out of it to give consent. Either way he's about done after all of this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
she was 17 so wouldnt he be liable even if it was "consensual"?
probably not enough evidence for a criminal conviction or the victum wants a check.

I think this is gonna go like the Cosby case bunch lawsuits filed and bunch of people paid off but fukk defending him. nikkas should've been more careful. Should've dipped to Bali with Russell since he knew he had all these allegations.

The Victims can take it all for all I care.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Explain why, please.

Puff…

1. Was obsessed with Pac “now it’s all about Versace, you copied my style…”

2. Hired the gang that killed Tupac (whether he was involved in that part or not) for security.

3. Has a history of ruining artists careers and leaving them broke.

Tupac is the GOAT. Prove me wrong.
Look at your answers then go search Websters for obsessive and delusional

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
lol nikkas could probably secure a Puff feature for like $50 at this point, music video appearance included :pachaha:

even if he's lucky enough to beat these lawsuits & possible pending criminal cases his name/brand is dirt....