Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the girl he raped?
Allegedly

It's 2023

It's either he did or did not and as of 12/6/2023, we know nothing but what this individual is accusing him of.

Honestly more of y'all need to adopt this stance.

Men lie and women lie.

Let's not play games with people's reputation and money, especially in 2023 when anyone can accuse anyone of shyt.

If Puff is guilty of the shyt he's being accused of then by all means, leave his fate to the angry mob that has been waiting for his downfall for decades.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Allegedly

It's 2023

It's either he did or did not and as of 12/6/2023, we know nothing but what this individual is accusing him of.

Honestly more of y'all need to adopt this stance.

Men lie and women lie.

Let's not play games with people's reputation and money, especially in 2023 when anyone can accuse anyone of shyt.

If Puff is guilty of the shyt he's being accused of then by all means, leave his fate to the angry mob that has been waiting for his downfall for decades.
If she was over 18, I’d be more critical of the allegation.

In the eyes of the LAW, she’s a minor.

But you can’t shake the angles of this allegation:

• She was 17
  • She said she was plied with drugs AND alcohol (under 21)
  • She said she was forced to have sex with not 1, not 2, but THREE men
  • It crossed state lines
Pick which angle you want me to defend. Thats too many strikes.

NOW…here’s the thing. Theres allegations some of this happened in Detroit, where the Age of Consent is 16…if any of this happened in NY/NYC the age of consent is 17 so again…possibly fair play. BUT… theres still 3 other points if nothing else happened outside of those states:

Daps
First of all, you’re a grown man jumping between two grown men speaking to build a straw man argument. I wanted to hear why the other breh holds HIS opinion, not your analysis on his opinion.

Secondly, I’ll say now what I said back when Tupac’s trial took place, if he did it, he deserved whatever punishment came with it.

Lastly, why are you so invested?

Shut up hoe. :what:

From now on when yall nxggas start talking like hoes, imma call you what you are. Sick of yall sassy clowns.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Puff about to head to Belize for a few years like Russell Simmons :mjlol:

Oh and for the record, this hoe just wants money btw. Puff is a celeb, they been flying randoms out to have sex with them. I'm certain they didn't know ole girl was 17. At no point in the lawsuit does it state they knew her age.

For all they knew they was just smashing a willing thot. And after reading that article she was definitely willing. She even squeezed Puffs nipples during the act:laff:

But now she tells us she was raped. I've never heard of a rape victim squeezing the nipples of her rapist. :laff:
:scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They coming for him :damn:
Who'd Sean piss off? :lupe:
Truthfully, someone definitely gave this the green light. Cassie had to have some level of protection to get this rolling.

The psychic who predicted this said that when it happened there’d be too much of an onslaught and Diddy wouldn’t be able to speak up/defend himself. Basically, his name is tarnished and he’s going to fade to the background.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
they are using this a major distraction, why come with this stuff now:jbhmm:

i mean i already now he nasty and most of these hollyweird and music execs are terrible people..but until i see actual consequences, its just another nothing burger

Daps
Truthfully, someone definitely gave this the green light. Cassie had to have some level of protection to get this rolling.

The psychic who predicted this said that when it happened there’d be too much of an onslaught and Diddy wouldn’t be able to speak up/defend himself. Basically, his name is tarnished and he’s going to fade to the background.

You believe in psychics? :mjtf:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Shut up hoe. :what:

From now on when yall nxggas start talking like hoes, imma call you what you are. Sick of yall sassy clowns.

Say breh, I’m gonna let you play internet tough guy by yourself, because the way you just addressed me would have you looking unrecognizable in real life. I’m cool with disagreeing but the disrespect… I’ve literally stomped a nikka’s face for that.