Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Saying that you wouldn't put the idea past a hard drug user trying to drug someone is just like saying you wouldn't put it past a known liar to actually steal as well.

sure, it might not happen, but nikkas ain't surprised if it does. :manny:

but jump out the window for Diddy brehs. :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Me not doing drugs don't mean I don't know folks who are doing drugs.

I'm not jumping out the window. I'm doing a callout because stuff like this is how narratives start. Nobody has ever accused somebody who was strung out on hard drugs of drugging somebody else before, but here yall boys go, literally pulling stuff out your ass as you go along. Yall will make something up to fit your narrative.

That's dangerous. :ufdup:
Breh you can't say this as a fact. Millions of people have done drugs all across the world for hundreds of years with thousands of different outcomes and actions associated with said drug use. I'm not even saying Puffy drugged people, but you can't say that a strung out druggie has never drugged someone in the entire history of drug use.

Daps
Saying that you wouldn't put the idea past a hard drug user trying to drug someone is just like saying you wouldn't put it past a known liar to actually steal as well.

sure, it might not happen, but nikkas ain't surprised if it does. :manny:

but jump out the window for Diddy brehs. :mjlol:

One of those is not like the other but okay.

I can show you a lot of instances of liars being thieves.

Can you show me a lot of instances of folks who are strung out on drugs, drugging other people?

:dead:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is another reason why I don't believe it. I'm not saying that drugging and raping of hoes doesn't happen... but Puff aint never had to drug a hoe. I just don't believe it. And there was not a hint nor a whisper of this before?

I'll give y'all this. There were LSA rumors about him putting hands on Cassie. There were rumors about him being a bisexual fxggot.

But there was NEVER any rumors about him drugging hoes until now.

Now all of a sudden "everybody knew" that this was happening.

I think its a targeted smear campaign. Yeah he been out there moving foul, putting hands on women and foolery like that, and misusing and abusing his artists, but now a lot of folks who have an axe to grind are trying to bury him while they can. And then the women that are throwing these accusations have something to gain. They're trying to get a chunk of his money.
Read back what you wrote and ask yourself why you've been defending this fakkit nonstop for weeks on end. He ain't the hill to die to on my g.

Daps
Breh you can't say this as a fact. Millions of people have done drugs all across the world for hundreds of years with thousands of different outcomes and actions associated with said drug use. I'm not even saying Puffy drugged people, but you can't say that a strung out druggie has never drugged someone in the entire history of drug use.

Post the proof of all the folks who are strung out on drugs and have drugged other people. Surely if this is a common thing, there should be plenty of instances to choose from.

I'm not saying it's never happened. But I am saying it's unrelated. No one has ever said "oh no he does hard drugs, he's gonna try to drug me too"

That sounds insane to even type :dead:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Post the proof of all the folks who are strung out on drugs and have drugged other people. Surely if this is a common thing, there should be plenty of instances to choose from.

I'm not saying it's never happened. But I am saying it's unrelated. No one has ever said "oh no he does hard drugs, he's gonna try to drug me too"

That sounds insane to even type :dead:
That's the entire point, thank you

Daps
That's the entire point, thank you

Sometimes I have to remember that this is the coli and then on top of that this is tlr so some of yall are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. :o:

The whole point i started out with is, just because somebody is strung out on drugs doesn't mean they're drugging other people. That's where the point started and where it ends.

And again yall can't produce evidence of this happening so let's not make it up as we go along. It's that simple.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The way this nikka defending Diddy, I wouldn't be surprised if he done drugged somebody before. :francis: