Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

:francis:YEA THEY DRUGGED THAT GIRL

:devil:
:evil:

OMG OMG OMG

#1 He just admitted that they
“put Molly in her drink/and she ain’t even know it”

Like, he LITERALLY admitted to putting shyt in specific bottles for the women. THEY DATE RAPED WOMEN

#2 50 is serious about this documentary

Yooooooooo
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how so many of these dudes don't understand what they are admitting to
podcast culture got people way too comfortable
These Niccas are SCUM

He literally just admitted that they date raped women. They put drugs in bottles that only the women were supposed to drink out of.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

He literally just implicated HIMSELF on the internet.

I’m glad this is happening because these are the stories women relay and everyone blames them.

At no time is it EVER acceptable for men to put shyt in a woman’s drink. They literally drugged women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Way more people than just puff moving the way he did. When they decide to get rid of you it’s a wrap. Still shouldn’t have done the things he done so I have no remorse

Only Black men get persecuted. Or an OD scumbag like Harvey Weinstein.

Where is it for Jimmy Iovine?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

:francis:YEA THEY DRUGGED THAT GIRL

:devil:
:evil:

The young barely legal women they drugged and raped should have known better before drinking spiked drinks from super famous millionaires whom you would assume would have more to lose and could get women anyways but do it because they're sick and get off on it.

That's why I don't believe these women the me too movement is designed to entrap law abiding men only

:troll:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
shyt is getting real dark. Diddy is finished. I know there’a a lot of paranoia going on with folks that had a name/clout in the industry during the 90’s-00’s.

R Kelly
Russel Simmons
LA Reid
Jimmy Iovine
Diddy

Diddy was the king of the rich scumbag lifestyle and flaunted it for decades. There’s no telling how many more victims will come forward. The flood gates are open.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
It wasn't rape, brother. This is nothing but a money grab. Why she filing a civil suit for money instead of a criminal suit for justice?

Every hoe that Puff slept with and they didn't get no money out the deal is coming forward. To get PAID.

This is what I always say. If a person is in fact a victim they should pursue criminal charges first. They can always open a civil case after the criminal case is done. Perfect example. OJ.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
shyt is getting real dark. Diddy is finished. I know there’a a lot of paranoia going on with folks that had a name/clout in the industry during the 90’s-00’s.

R Kelly
Russel Simmons
LA Reid
Jimmy Iovine
Diddy

Diddy was the king of the rich scumbago lifestyle and flaunted it for decades. There’s no telling how many more victims will come for. The flood gates are open.

Let's see if Jimmy Iovine gets hit with jail time :sas2:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
What in the world is going on :ohhh: who the hell did puffy piss off this bad …. Every other week he’s getting accused of sexual assault the charges are mounting up…. suge , r Kelly and keffe Dee are getting the prison seats warm with puffys name on it…..am not a huge fan of puffy but god dam which big -wig did he piss off this bad ….. this seems like a viva-van-detta against this nikka at this point :bryan: :dead: