Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
At first watch I thought dude was gay but on second watch dude just looks drunk and childishly playing around.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Prolly bi....mostly mess with females but he mixes in some dudes.

Rich/famous people get to the top by being unique and creative. You gotta be kinda weird to make that kind of paper unless you real buttoned down like Warren Buffet or some shyt. I always wonder if these dudes are just naturally a certain way or if being rich and famous with access to everything makes them do shyt they'd never do if they were regular professional dudes making $100k/yr.

Clive Davis fkd him for the first deal, google it..... Clive just came out a couple of years ago

1 + 1 Bro

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff is that friend who becomes annoying AF when he drinks

The type of friend someone says "Get your boy, get your boy man" when y'all at the club cuz hes getting on everyone's nerves. But since it's your boy with all the bread, everybody just deal :francis:
this is the exact vibe I get from him, nikka is probably mad annoying to go out or party with, I remember when T.I called him out at his party when he tired to fight somebody about not drinking ciroc.

also my 1st time seeing diddy smoke weed on camera.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
puff been a fakkit.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg