Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Old heads 50 and up call other nikkas they are cool with daddy. It’s not really a gay thing if it’s said in a certain context around certain ppl. My grandfather had a club and I’d go and they’d all be drinking talking shyt and he word daddy would be thrown around. It’s more of a respect/brotherly thing than it is gay. Diddy is sweet tho.

I remember my bul back in high school, used to be on some new York chit, I don't know if he had family there or what.

I walked in the building, he was already in the metal detector line. he said "wassup daddy". and hes a cool smooth suave ass dude. like a mix between fab/loon/mase/jay. and those were like his favorite rappers too.

it was a foreign term and he said it so smoothly........with that said - the look on the face of the jawn in front of us, when she heard it & turned around.:unsure::sad::blink:

Last edited:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have friends that attended parties in Europe(St Tropez,Barcelona) were Puff was present and all of them tell the same story..dude is on some hardbody drugs(Special K,MDMA chrys,12) and a dikkhead on all of them.He gives off a creep vibe but because he's Puff people rock with it.The gay rumors are also prevalent but my friends say they did not see him do mango shyt but the way he acts when he is on one it would not be far fetched.One of my friends had a convo with Puff for about 20 minutes while he was sweating like a slave(he thinks he did K or molly) and was rambling about a bunch of stuff but kept looking at my friend like a pedo looks at a playground full of kids so he bounced,said the vibe this guy gives off is all wrong when he's on drugs.bytches were damn near killing themselves to get close to Puff though..
:duck::duck::francis:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you It's a 180 from the velour suits and sweatsuits he used to rock in the early 00's. Guess he gave up on Sean john
you know how the urban clothes game go....u have ur run, and then it kinda fizzles out.....ciroc probably a bigger profit for him now.

i still rock sean john jeans tho :francis::yeshrug:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Snake ass Batty Boy must have had seen the ghost of Pac and ran.:pachaha:

Karma catching up real quick, he cant stay off them drugs