Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
it low key looked like diddy and nore might have some shyt going on together if you ask me..

Blasphemy

Daps
Prolly bi....mostly mess with females but he mixes in some dudes.

Rich/famous people get to the top by being unique and creative. You gotta be kinda weird to make that kind of paper unless you real buttoned down like Warren Buffet or some shyt. I always wonder if these dudes are just naturally a certain way or if being rich and famous with access to everything makes them do shyt they'd never do if they were regular professional dudes making $100k/yr.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Jadakiss calls nikkas daddy all the time..its just part of his slang...Puffs drunk ass was just doing the most....being hella extra...but you can tell everyone was hella awkwars cause they all know he do be on that gay shyt...but he the richest nikka in the room....

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
The daddy slang I ain't mad at that I'm familiar with, but did you miss me and you should have really partied with me sounds like something you say to a woman flirtatiously not what a hetero man would say to another man lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Puff lives life as someone who doesn't give a fukk about what common people on the internet think about him unless it's positive.
Unless he takes it up the ass, wants to do something with a dude and on; then he's not gay. It's like people think that they have to act a certain way to not be gay to not show that they actually are gay :dame:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This nikka lit the candle up and than peer pressures nore to blow it out :takedat:

At the same time he calling that man daddy:patrice: saying he like when he scramble the papers:jbhmm:..

Im more disappointed with Nore though.. He was fumbling over them papers like he was scared and knew diddy was bout to get on some wild shyt..:pachaha:i never seen nore looking at notes.. fist Nore was like nah, than he gave in and blew the candle out:pachaha: fab and jada both looked down in discust at the same exact time after that..

From the outside looking in it low key looked like diddy and nore might have some shyt going on together if you ask me..

nikka might've did some bullshyt for that drink champs revolt deal..
Nore blew out that candle like, "yeah nikka, I'll blow out the candle, just chill and leave me the hell alone.."

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
yoooo Me and wifey watched it and pointed out all of these ....

Rumors of him and Clive Davis in the 90s, the shyt Superhead said, the shyt Wendy Williams said, Clive came out as Bi a few years ago...... cam confirmed seeing a dildo when Mase was living there, the pic with Lee Daniels, Never marrying Cassie

Diddy coming out next