Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Puffy ain't neva comin out that closet. Too entrenched in hip-hop, and has to much history in the game. Growing up we used to see this nikka all in the videos dancing on records talking and just thought he was one of them loud mouth nihhas. Naw 8 year old @Dig... that nikka just flamboyant :scust:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All y'all thats saying its a reach y'all tweeking..Da boy diddy is definitely suspect.. The whole vibe changed when he came in the room.

This nikka lit the candle up and than peer pressures nore to blow it out :takedat:

At the same time he calling that man daddy:patrice: saying he like when he scramble the papers:jbhmm:..

Im more disappointed with Nore though.. He was fumbling over them papers like he was scared and knew diddy was bout to get on some wild shyt..:pachaha:i never seen nore looking at notes.. fist Nore was like nah, than he gave in and blew the candle out:pachaha: fab and jada both looked down in discust at the same exact time after that..

From the outside looking in it low key looked like diddy and nore might have some shyt going on together if you ask me..

nikka might've did some bullshyt for that drink champs revolt deal..

:mjlol:

Diddy was treating them nikkas the way an aggressive male treats a group of girls and they are too scared to say anything

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan of Styles and Jada... but seeing Puff act wild mango like this makes me wonder why they couldn't get out of their deal. Like why couldn't they bribe Puff with some 17 year kid from Nepperhan lol

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
All y'all thats saying its a reach y'all tweeking..Da boy diddy is definitely suspect.. The whole vibe changed when he came in the room.

This nikka lit the candle up and than peer pressures nore to blow it out :takedat:

At the same time he calling that man daddy:patrice: saying he like when he scramble the papers:jbhmm:..

Im more disappointed with Nore though.. He was fumbling over them papers like he was scared and knew diddy was bout to get on some wild shyt..:pachaha:i never seen nore looking at notes.. fist Nore was like nah, than he gave in and blew the candle out:pachaha: fab and jada both looked down in discust at the same exact time after that..

From the outside looking in it low key looked like diddy and nore might have some shyt going on together if you ask me..

nikka might've did some bullshyt for that drink champs revolt deal..

Pretty much on point. Won’t speculate on their relationship tho.