Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
one of my favorite pictures, so cozy & lusty. :cutethug:

0.png

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Ya know.... Diddy is the only rap artist I get uncomfortable watching/listening to while drunk LMAO .

I can never watch full videos and end up shutting shyt off with the quickness!

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I have friends that attended parties in Europe(St Tropez,Barcelona) were Puff was present and all of them tell the same story..dude is on some hardbody drugs(Special K,MDMA chrys,12) and a dikkhead on all of them.He gives off a creep vibe but because he's Puff people rock with it.The gay rumors are also prevalent but my friends say they did not see him do mango shyt but the way he acts when he is on one it would not be far fetched.One of my friends had a convo with Puff for about 20 minutes while he was sweating like a slave(he thinks he did K or molly) and was rambling about a bunch of stuff but kept looking at my friend like a pedo looks at a playground full of kids so he bounced,said the vibe this guy gives off is all wrong when he's on drugs.bytches were damn near killing themselves to get close to Puff though..

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I have friends that attended parties in Europe(St Tropez,Barcelona) were Puff was present and all of them tell the same story..dude is on some hardbody drugs(Special K,MDMA chrys,12) and a dikkhead on all of them.He gives off a creep vibe but because he's Puff people rock with it.The gay rumors are also prevalent but my friends say they did not see him do mango shyt but the way he acts when he is on one it would not be far fetched.One of my friends had a convo with Puff for about 20 minutes while he was sweating like a slave(he thinks he did K or molly) and was rambling about a bunch of stuff but kept looking at my friend like a pedo looks at a playground full of kids so he bounced,said the vibe this guy gives off is all wrong when he's on drugs.bytches were damn near killing themselves to get close to Puff though..

2:44