Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Whole video was a waste of my fukking time and a reach.

That eye to eye shyt has been done on Drink Champs since they started - they take shots whilst looking at each other in the eye.

Styles P calls guys daddy on GaaG album. Just like Kiss calls guys papi.

Whomever made this video needs to take a stern look at their life and wonder if this was all worth it

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Dude must do a lot of powder or is trying to conceal something because he wears sunglasses rain, sleet, snow, night time and inside buildings. Giving fab that Marilyn Monroe/JFK treatment. He wants to make that butthole wet.

He's always wearing shades so no one can catch him winking at dudes. :takedat:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Pretty sure Puff does coke. It’s kinda known Ray J does. Fab even hinted at it after their little fight. Not a reach that Puff does coke too. That’s probably what he meant when he said “no, when you gonna party with me.” Hell his Press Play album is almost nothing but party songs you can do coke too.

Or he could be bisexual :yeshrug: but apart of me just thinks Puff is weird. It’s clear he also likes women too.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They were both alluding to coke use as they told the Ray J story..I don't think Puff meant that to Fab though, that's just normal industry shyt, and Fab for sure doesn't do coke. Puff for sure does, or did, if you remember the Shyne, Club New York shooting, it all came out around that time.

I honestly think Puff is probably bi, at a minimum, and I'm fine with it. 17 years ago, when I was a teenager, I may have been more conflicted, but I really don't care now, it doesn't take away from his legacy or his contributions to the game.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Old heads 50 and up call other nikkas they are cool with daddy. It’s not really a gay thing if it’s said in a certain context around certain ppl. My grandfather had a club and I’d go and they’d all be drinking talking shyt and he word daddy would be thrown around. It’s more of a respect/brotherly thing than it is gay. Diddy is sweet tho.
this seems like it's akin to the papi thing Dominican brehs like throwing around

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: If any of you saw "the defiant ones", when diddy popped up and had all of his assistants and handlers around him

that raised an eyebrow for me.

the way he likes to be premped, pampered and catered to like Elizabeth Taylor or a queen was rather.....interesting. :jbhmm: