Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Old heads 50 and up call other nikkas they are cool with daddy. It’s not really a gay thing if it’s said in a certain context around certain ppl. My grandfather had a club and I’d go and they’d all be drinking talking shyt and he word daddy would be thrown around. It’s more of a respect/brotherly thing than it is gay. Diddy is sweet tho.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Old heads 50 and up call other nikkas they are cool with daddy. It’s not really a gay thing if it’s said in a certain context around certain ppl. My grandfather had a club and I’d go and they’d all be drinking talking shyt and he word daddy would be thrown around. It’s more of a respect/brotherly thing than it is gay. Diddy is sweet tho.
the lox call each other daddy all the time lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Whole video is a reach :why:

nikkas who make shyt like this gotta be OD bored.

Okay, I give him a pass on the daddy but the Fab why won't you party with me thing don't seem gay to you? The grabbing Grovy Lou by the hand don't seem gay?