Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Old heads like Diddy came from a time where brothas were more affectionate toward each other. Kinda. At least that's how I look at it. You ain't ever see some of these older black brehs putting they arms around nikkas and getting kinda close when they talking? It's like when athletes huddle up when they calling out plays. I never really read into it cuz I figure I'm just a Brooklyn nikka and we just don't be like that round here. That, and the fact that me and a lot of brehs grew up without fathers and don't know how to react and reciprocate affection between gentlemen Lol
So whats the excuse for the awkward happy birthday serenade and the quiet vocal intonation in which it was delivered?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:shaq:"Why won't you party with me for your birthday man"
:whoa:"we we partied for my birthday..you came to my party:what:"

:shaq:"You ain't REALLY partied man..eyesssss:steviej: eyesssssssss:steviej: eyesssssssss:steviej:"

:dame:Breh............

P Batty:huhldup:
:mjlol:

Fab was confused as hell

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:dead: ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

when u drunk your true feelings come out

this nikka wild mo lol

still a legend but sus lol
i believe the cam dildo line :laff:
The Cam dildo line had me weak when i first heard it.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Old heads like Diddy came from a time where brothas were more affectionate toward each other. Kinda. At least that's how I look at it. You ain't ever see some of these older black brehs putting they arms around nikkas and getting kinda close when they talking? It's like when athletes huddle up when they calling out plays. I never really read into it cuz I figure I'm just a Brooklyn nikka and we just don't be like that round here. That, and the fact that me and a lot of brehs grew up without fathers and don't know how to react and reciprocate affection between gentlemen Lol
Im from BK too, we don't do that kind of shyt and you know that. I could give a pass for some of this but the way he insisted on partying with Fab was very gay if you ask me. That nikka came off sweet as hell begging to party with Fab. Keep it real.
Right, but what does he do? How is he known?
He a stylist, he gets fly lol. From what I see online he dressed Biggie.