Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I give him a pass on the daddy but the Fab why won't you party with me thing don't seem gay to you? The grabbing Grovy Lou by the hand don't seem gay?

Old heads like Diddy came from a time where brothas were more affectionate toward each other. Kinda. At least that's how I look at it. You ain't ever see some of these older black brehs putting they arms around nikkas and getting kinda close when they talking? It's like when athletes huddle up when they calling out plays. I never really read into it cuz I figure I'm just a Brooklyn nikka and we just don't be like that round here. That, and the fact that me and a lot of brehs grew up without fathers and don't know how to react and reciprocate affection between gentlemen Lol

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Whole video is a reach :why:

nikkas who make shyt like this gotta be OD bored.
reach? that nikka puff gay as hell breh. not that its a problem tho. love whoever u wanna love, just dont bring the homo stuff around me. u can tell fab is uncomfortable as hell

side note: nikka got on a nets fitted and warriors shorts tho smh

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
reach? that nikka puff gay as hell breh. not that its a problem tho. love whoever u wanna love, just dont bring the homo stuff around me. u can tell fab is uncomfortable as hell

side note: nikka got on a nets fitted and warriors shorts tho smh

I ain't gonna lie, Diddy is questionable. Just saying I wouldn't have thought nothing of that video if the title didn't make me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Surprised he ain't pull his hat down further and pull the strings on his hoodie :russ:

:russ:facts.

Jada was damn near Kenny Mcormick status in his hoodie off of witnessing Puff flex his broken wrist :wrist:
latest