Did Wakanda get exposed in Infinity War, or was it simply under utilized.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I actually agree with you. It really bothers me how we're supposed to believe they can possibly overtake the world in BP, but in IW they're struggling until Thor comes in. Didn't Black Panther do the same move Thor did in BP, where he hit the ground and it sent a hundred dudes scattering? Why didn't he do that here? And then there's Black Widow and Okoyo against Proxima. They pretty much sidelined Okoyo during that fight, which didn't make sense anyway because hello, Scarlet Witch doesn't need Black Widow or Okoyo helping her. Anyway, I say all that to say there was a weird white savior vibe about the whole thing that bothered me but I didn't want to say anything because I know people would call me a coli-militant or something.
Son. Are u really gonna compare that Black Panther ground pound shyt to what Thor. A damn God of Thunder was wielding? Lol. Smh. I know nikkas love T'Challa as a superhero. I do too. But let's get serious. Its seems most people dont know of these characters outside of the movies.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Son. Are u really gonna compare that Black Panther ground pound shyt to what Thor. A damn God of Thunder was wielding? Lol. Smh. I know nikkas love T'Challa as a superhero. I do too. But let's get serious. Its seems most people dont know of these characters outside of the movies.

Here's the problem with what you said though. The MCU hasn't been adhering to comic canon at all, they've created their own canon and mythos that's loosely based on the comics. I shouldn't have to read comics to follow along or understand someone's capabilities. Based on the MCU movie canon verse, Black Panther can hit the ground send a hundred guys scattering. I didn't see him display this ability in IW, but when Thor touches down, he does the same move that BP did in his solo movie, only with an axe. They need to keep their shyt consistent if they're establishing their own canon in these movies.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Here's the problem with what you said though. The MCU hasn't been adhering to comic canon at all, they've created their own canon and mythos that's loosely based on the comics. I shouldn't have to read comics to follow along or understand someone's capabilities. Based on the MCU movie canon verse, Black Panther can hit the ground send a hundred guys scattering. I didn't see him display this ability in IW, but when Thor touches down, he does the same move that BP did in his solo movie, only with an axe. They need to keep their shyt consistent if they're establishing their own canon in these movies.
Son it's clear he's the GOD OF THUNDER in the MCU. Thor ain't even human fam. Thor at this point is more powerful than he's ever been and this has taken time. He has 3 solo movies plus the Avengers movies to get here. And he just beat the damn Hulk in the last solo movie. Black Panther isnt even a fully established character yet. Dude literally JUST had a movie and it was being made at the same time as this one. Black Panther ain't as strong as Thor no matter HOW u try to slice it fam. Lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wakanda doesn't have the ability to take over the world. They aren't even big enough in numbers. They have a resource which could shift the tide in black people uprising, was Killmonger's POV. The reason Wakanda became so powerful was that it secluded itself from the rest of the world. It has the element of surprise against any outside military force, except what Thanos brought.

No military force could do anything vs the numbers Thanos had. They threw hundreds at the shield because they could.

But they did use vibranium weapons. T'Challa used energy blasts and that shock thing a couple of times.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Son it's clear he's the GOD OF THUNDER in the MCU. Thor ain't even human fam. Thor at this point is more powerful than he's ever been and this has taken time. He has 3 solo movies plus the Avengers movies to get here. And he just beat the damn Hulk in the last solo movie. Black Panther isnt even a fully established character yet. Dude literally JUST had a movie and it was being made at the same time as this one. Black Panther ain't as strong as Thor no matter HOW u try to slice it fam. Lol

You're not reading what I"m saying. I'm saying BP displayed a power in his solo movie that he did not use in IW. I'm asking why?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can I answer this from a factual stance? :francis:

The Russo’s and co stated in one of their interviews, they didn’t want to introduce something in their movies that Ryan hasn’t had a chance to debut yet.:comeon:

They don’t wanna “step” on his shoes and take from his world, so it’s a matter of respect.

Now from a movie perspective, nephew, as technologically advanced as Wakanda is......... at the end of the day to make complainers happy “THIS MOVIE WAS GROUNDED IN REALITY” to a degree.:beli:

They ain’t ready like that for kamikaze outer space alien attacks.:dahell:

I’m sorry, I just don’t believe their training and tech was 100% prepared to face an enemy they had no intel on like that:hubie:

Martha
You're basically agreeing with me.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In case you're not sure what I'm talking about:

I swear, some of ya'll cats are so "smart" that ya'll dumb. Not only did Black Panther use the kinetic energy blasts a couple of times in IW that you're obviously being ignorant to or forgetful of, you're also overselling how powerful that move even is and forgetting how it even works. First off, he has to take hits to power it up, to which he did and used it on the minions at least once or twice that they showed on screen (one can surmise that he used it even more off screen as it is a war and they were fighting possibly hundreds of thousands of aliens) and also against Black Dwarf to knock him down in a panel homage moment. Secondly, even in BP's own movie, the kinetic blast was never shown to knock back hundreds of people. More like a couple dozen at best, which your own damn clip even shows, thus killing your own argument and defeating yourself. You probably seen that clip merged with the Terminator 2 nuclear blast scene and the shyt fukked your head up with delusions of grandeur.

Sit this one out fam.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: at those acting like it's not a legit question.

BP had us believe Wakanda posed a real threat to the rest of the world powers. IW showed me that Ironman, Doc Strange or the Hulk would've taken out this army for dolo.

So yall saying Thanos and his kids are a world power:mjlol: A alien that raises entire planets is on the level of china and shyt.:russ:

In case you're not sure what I'm talking about:

He did do that though:russ:

Y'all just on some complain to complain stuff.

Y'all had no issues when T'Challa was struggling against klaue and his goons in BP though:ufdup:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fam that wouldn't have really done anything to those thousands of aliens. That shyt is minuscule compared to what Thor had. Not even close. And u in here comparing it. And he used energy blasts in Infinity War.

I swear, some of ya'll cats are so "smart" that ya'll dumb. Not only did Black Panther use the kinetic energy blasts a couple of times in IW that you're obviously being ignorant to or forgetful of, you're also overselling how powerful that move even is and forgetting how it even works. First off, he has to take hits to power it up, to which he did and used it on the minions at least once or twice that they showed on screen (one can surmise that he used it even more off screen as it is a war and they were fighting possibly hundreds of thousands of aliens) and also against Black Dwarf to knock him down in a panel homage moment. Secondly, even in BP's own movie, the kinetic blast was never shown to knock back hundreds of people. More like a couple dozen at best, which your own damn clip even shows, thus killing your own argument and defeating yourself. You probably seen that clip merged with the Terminator 2 nuclear blast scene and the shyt fukked your head up with delusions of grandeur.

Sit this one out fam.

So yall saying Thanos and his kids are a world power:mjlol: A alien that raises entire planets is on the level of china and shyt.:russ:

He did do that though:russ:

Y'all just on some complain to complain stuff.

Y'all had no issues when T'Challa was struggling against klaue and his goons in BP though:ufdup:

Guys, we're just rapping on a message board about our thoughts. It's not serious until you make it serious. These were my thoughts as I was watching the movie. I love this movie and I've seen it multiple times, but this is just my impression. It's not that serious to calling people haters and complainers.