Did Wakanda get exposed in Infinity War, or was it simply under utilized.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Infinity War is extremely overrated my bruhs.

They threw T'Challa and crew in the bushes to push the mediocre (at this point)GOTG.

They didn't even have Black Dwarf vs Black Panther at the Wakanda battle...:dahell:

They half-assed Wakanda and everything else besides Thanos, Thor and half the GOTG.

but yeah people just overly excited talking like this shyt was Dark Knight/Black Panther level so I'm a fallback.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They threw T'Challa and crew in the bushes to push the mediocre (at this point)GOTG.

They didn't even have Black Dwarf vs Black Panther at the Wakanda battle...:dahell:

They half-assed Wakanda and everything else besides Thanos, Thor and half the GOTG.

but yeah people just overly excited talking like this shyt was Dark Knight/Black Panther level so I'm a fallback.
people just liked seeing Thanos or essentially the bad guy winning but yeah movie was good but not crazy, i mean it was better than the more mediocre marvel films but not at the top

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
They're advanced technology wasn't put on display during this movie, other than the dome.

Their military forces were weak as hell. The fact that they had to use what was left of the boarder tribe showed they lacked proper man power.

They never used their air force..

Instead of hiding inside the dome they should've waited and set up a perimeter OUTSIDE of it. That way they wouldn't have been forced to open it up in the first place.

By the time Thor showed up, they're shouldn't have been much left for him to do.

TO me, it seems that hiding in the shadows, showed how unprepared Wakanda was for war and combat :snoop:

I hope they correct this in the next movie :mjpls:

I actually agree with you. It really bothers me how we're supposed to believe they can possibly overtake the world in BP, but in IW they're struggling until Thor comes in. Didn't Black Panther do the same move Thor did in BP, where he hit the ground and it sent a hundred dudes scattering? Why didn't he do that here? And then there's Black Widow and Okoyo against Proxima. They pretty much sidelined Okoyo during that fight, which didn't make sense anyway because hello, Scarlet Witch doesn't need Black Widow or Okoyo helping her. Anyway, I say all that to say there was a weird white savior vibe about the whole thing that bothered me but I didn't want to say anything because I know people would call me a coli-militant or something.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

U acting like Black Panther ain't have glaring issues in itself. Infinity War was dope. And honestly. nikkas talking about Wakanda being underpowered in the movie. Thanos was underpowered and his crew were underpowered. Thanos actually doesnt need any infinity stones to fukk ALL of these superheroes up. It's a movie. They needed balance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can I answer this from a factual stance? :francis:

The Russo’s and co stated in one of their interviews, they didn’t want to introduce something in their movies that Ryan hasn’t had a chance to debut yet.:comeon:

They don’t wanna “step” on his shoes and take from his world, so it’s a matter of respect.

Now from a movie perspective, nephew, as technologically advanced as Wakanda is......... at the end of the day to make complainers happy “THIS MOVIE WAS GROUNDED IN REALITY” to a degree.:beli:

They ain’t ready like that for kamikaze outer space alien attacks.:dahell:

I’m sorry, I just don’t believe their training and tech was 100% prepared to face an enemy they had no intel on like that:hubie:

Martha