Did Portugal have the biggest fall-off in Colonial history?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
you know it's funny how they paint guys like Idi Amin, Gaddafi in a bad light when they only made it a point for their countries to be self-sufficient and got rid of all the wicked foreigners who were leeching off their blood.

ashe to the elders.

rise again and walk well.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Can't stand it bro. I lived next to Brazilians for a year and hearing the wife complain was annoying as fukk

Wow. I always hear people speak highly of Portuguese; it's considered one of the most beautiful languages I thought.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Wow. I always hear people speak highly of Portuguese; it's considered one of the most beautiful languages I thought.
It's an opinion. I cant stand it. My hate for it is so bad that I just wish Spain conquered them and forced them to speak Spanish.

Even in Brazil, why the fukk are you speaking brazil Portuguese and every country around you speaks Spanish.

I even get mad reading the shyt because it looks like Spanish but with funny tonal accents on the letters. Just speak fukking spanish!

My hate is irrational , so it doesn't make sense.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Brehs forgot the Mongolians who where ended chapters left and right like it was nobodies business but now of total insignificance that the all knowing Coli doesn't even acknowledge or know of their existence. Mughal empire which was a slight ofshoot got bullied by the British in 1857 and that was the end of their chapter.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Came in here to say the Netherlands/Dutch have to be the biggest colonial L.
I least the other colonial powers have modern day influence due to language and to an extent culture. Dutch have 1 country where a b*stard derivative of their language is used? (afrikaans).
I wonder how many americans even know the Dutch had colonies. Dutch had influence in the U.S and lost those areas with the quickness

There are the ABC islands Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao they also speak Dutch.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm not sure cacs will settle in Africa in large numbers like they did in parts of the Americas, even if we get wiped out like the Natives. If you notice on a map, the whitest parts of the world outside Europe are either cold, temperate climates or subtropical areas. Outright tropical or desert regions, white people were never able to live in substantial numbers due to obvious reasons. This even plays out in Africa. South Africa has a mild subtropical climate similar to Southern California. They also have the highest white population in the Continent.

what about whites in practically all of south america - incl venezuela, colombia, peru, brazil?

or cuba even?

8TKLkli.png
\

QZwaNxll.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Facts. dudes were struggling like Greece and looking for stimulus packages and handouts from the EU. I can’t believe that a couple posts into this thread a lunatic called them “still one of the richest countries in the world”. Coli people don’t know what the fukk they’re talking about.

being dominated, rightly so, by one of their former colonies:

Portugal Dominated Angola for Centuries. Now the Roles Are Reversed. (Published 2017)

Portugal indebted to Angola after economic reversal of fortune | Europe | The Guardian

Is It Portugal’s Turn to Gain ‘Freedom’ From Angola?

portuguese still rock up in angola and get their pick of jobs tho.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
what about whites in practically all of south america - incl venezuela, colombia, peru, brazil?

or cuba even?

8TKLkli.png
\

QZwaNxll.png
Whites are a sizeable minority in Venezuela, Colombia and Peru. Majority of Brazil's white population lives in the subtropical southern half of the country. Cuba, along with South Florida; are oddballs with a majority white population in a tropical climate.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Came in here to say the Netherlands/Dutch have to be the biggest colonial L.
I least the other colonial powers have modern day influence due to language and to an extent culture. Dutch have 1 country where a b*stard derivative of their language is used? (afrikaans).
I wonder how many americans even know the Dutch had colonies. Dutch had influence in the U.S and lost those areas with the quickness

Suriname - Wikipedia

gullit, rijkaard, davids, seedorf, kluivert, van dijk etc :wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Whites are a sizeable minority in Venezuela, Colombia and Peru. Majority of Brazil's white population lives in the subtropical southern half of the country. Cuba, along with South Florida; are oddballs with a majority white population in a tropical climate.

don't click spoilers brehs ... :hhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And that chart is about the Africans that embarked in Africa, Spain wasn't really going in there like that, they were buying their slaves from other Europeans.

Spain was more focused on beefing with Morocco and taking ove
It's an opinion. I cant stand it. My hate for it is so bad that I just wish Spain conquered them and forced them to speak Spanish.

Even in Brazil, why the fukk are you speaking brazil Portuguese and every country around you speaks Spanish.

I even get mad reading the shyt because it looks like Spanish but with funny tonal accents on the letters. Just speak fukking spanish!

My hate is irrational , so it doesn't make sense.

Nah it's rational Brazilian Portuguese is basically more than 85 percent Spanish shyt is low-key pointless