Did Portugal have the biggest fall-off in Colonial history?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Cuz of all the dope they do, Lisbon decriminalized drugs so there's literally legions of junkies all in the street because the government gives them free narcan and methadone at the parks they congregate at sharing needles

Yeah they decriminalized to counterattack the HIV problem, and it's worked somewhat. They still have a higher rate than the rest of the West, but I will acknowledge that decriminalization shyt worked.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I want to say Assyrians. Barely exist in a sea of Arabs bu subjugated most of the middle east before Persia rise up thousings of years ago. Still exist though.

I think the Carthaginians would have to take the cake of greatest fall of all time. They went from having a massive empire ruling half the Mediterranean to not even existing as an ethnic group anymore.

And the Etruscans ppl hardly ever mention them even less so than Carthage.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They got a GOAT lineup of bad broads from their colonial empire tho, but just like always they're Spain's little brother

Brazil
Angola
Cape Verde
Mozambique
Guinea Bissau
Macau

:noah:
l
Screenshot-20210904-021204-Chrome.jpg

:francis:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They are some of the biggest racist on the west coast.

They run alot of the farms out there in the central valley.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a good ass thread. I was just watching this video. The Portuguese are trying to colonize the sea now

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not normally that bad. Keep in mind china was actively stopping travel due to covid at the time. I was trying to book an olympic ticket at the time, and trips to Tokyo were costing me $16,000 for basic economy. :russ:

From the central US im looking at 1650 for round trip to macau, so you lucky brehs on the coasts might land a ticket in the 1200 range. :mjcry:

Also, one final note to add. Hate to burst your bubble but .....Nobody actually speaks Portuguese in macau. Its cantonese. There also arent any mixed people left cause of the handover to china and bad mgmt.

Last edited: