Did Portugal have the biggest fall-off in Colonial history?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Brehs forgot the Mongolians who where ended chapters left and right like it was nobodies business but now of total insignificance that the all knowing Coli doesn't even acknowledge or know of their existence. Mughal empire which was a slight ofshoot got bullied by the British in 1857 and that was the end of their chapter.

The Assyrians too

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brehs forgot the Mongolians who where ended chapters left and right like it was nobodies business but now of total insignificance that the all knowing Coli doesn't even acknowledge or know of their existence. Mughal empire which was a slight ofshoot got bullied by the British in 1857 and that was the end of their chapter.

Austrian-Hungarian Empire.
German Empire.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I want to say Assyrians. Barely exist in a sea of Arabs bu subjugated most of the middle east before Persia rise up thousings of years ago. Still exist though.

I think the Carthaginians would have to take the cake of greatest fall of all time. They went from having a massive empire ruling half the Mediterranean to not even existing as an ethnic group anymore.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
portuguese still rock up in angola and get their pick of jobs tho.

as a substantial number of foreigners do in Africa. this has nothing to do with the premise of the thread, which is their fall off and the fact that they are one of the poorest, if not the poorest country in Western Europe, which is completely contradictory to an assertion that was made earlier in the thread.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
?

It isn't.

:mjlol:

see what I’m saying. People just get on thecoli and write anything

Ay chill I'm joking lol I'm trying to learn Brazilian Portuguese rn it's just really similar to Latin American Spanish like with zero training I can understand entire conversations and read sentences, it's so bad that I'm not even really pressed to learn it like that and I work with a fukk ton of Brazilians who all speak great Spanish. I think outside of Mandarin and Cantonese those are the two most closely related widely spoken languages in the world

Last edited: