Did Portugal have the biggest fall-off in Colonial history?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ:

I shouldnt have laughed this hard cause black men have no room to talk

but goddamnnnnn.... when you sit down and think about it..... these nikkas really got wiped off the map.

One of the main reasons the Spanish chose Africans for slave labor is because the entire native population on Hispaniola was almost reduced to zero within a single generation

Get reduced to zero within a generation, brehs

Disgraceful... And these nikkas always taking pride in saying black people are native americans. SMH

I'm not a weak ass native american... I'm an African.
Yep cacs tore that ass up BIG time they litteraly replaced a whole continent of people breh it's crazy and look at what their reduced to a bunch of drunk suicidal defeated people and or turned into confused spics with no identity :mjcry::wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep cacs tore that ass up BIG time they litteraly replaced a whole continent of people breh it's crazy and look at what their reduced to a bunch of drunk suicidal defeated people and or turned into confused spics with no identity :mjcry::wow:

The fact that black people managed to even regroup, and start seeing what white supremacy is, is a miracle in itself. Those Native Americans are literal endangered species and less than 20,000 full-blooded ones are left in their native homeland (America).

Imagine if there were only 20,000 full-blooded blacks left in the African continent?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
a thread about history instead of the usual thread centered around an IG post and you in here fishing for daps :russell:
Daps??when did I ever give a fukk about daps?
:dahell:
Gtfoh

You go ahead and admire these cocksuckers who are responsible for most Black people living in poverty, being discriminated and getting treated like shyt all over the globe

Muthafukk the Portuguese and Portugal!
If had a couple atomic bombs,I'd drop one there right after wiping out Belgium
Keep that white dikk in your mouth though p*ssy

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
The fact that black people managed to even regroup, and start seeing what white supremacy is, is a miracle in itself. Those Native Americans are literal endangered species and less than 20,000 full-blooded ones are left in their native homeland (America).

Imagine if there were only 20,000 full-blooded blacks left in the African continent?
:whew:thank god Africa was immune to cac diseases or we might have met the same fate :huhldup:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Daps??when did I ever give a fukk about daps?
:dahell:
Gtfoh

You go ahead and admire these cocksuckers who are responsible for most Black people living in poverty, being discriminated and getting treated like shyt all over the globe

Muthafukk the Portuguese and Portugal!
If had a couple atomic bombs,I'd drop one there right after wiping out Belgium
Keep that white dikk in your mouth though p*ssy
you stay angry in every thread and your shtick been corny nikka foh :russell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
One of the worst sounding languages out there
No it isn't.
How the hell Brazil got a higher GDP than Portugal? :mjlol:

Portugal is that old nikka on the block that used to get fly and have bytches back in the 80s.

France is the OG mob boss still having money & gettin fly.

Britain is the well-respected old head with multiple mansion homes.

Spain is the old head with heart disease, but he still get fly sometimes.
Brazil literally has 20x the population of Portugal, it's supposed to have a higher GDP, 20x more producers and consumers.