Did Portugal have the biggest fall-off in Colonial history?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, France never got out of the imperialism game.

Imperialism is France's life force... Subjugating the African is French culture.

Their identity, wealth, and status on the world stage comes from their legacy of subjugating the African and putting their feet up his ass.

I dont know how a country who imported 50,000 Africans per year is seen as some liberal nation of modern elegance.

nikkas talk about Trump but never mention the legendary white supremacist Rochambeau

Donatien-Marie-Joseph de Vimeur, vicomte de Rochambeau - Wikipedia

Rochambeau would hold events with the French elite during his time in Haiti where Africans would be tied to poles, impaled with swords. and eaten by dogs

Women & children drowned at sea for amusement.... Hung for laughs... Decapitated for fun.

The French put up big numbers for white supremacy and theyre still in Africa gettin rich, committing murder and robbery.

Yeah, France can sit in a corner and get shot into a pile of tar. :pacspit:

You should talk about how World War II broke the imperialist powers. Made Portugal and Spain into has-beens.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nah, I'm saying France is basically the sleeper super power.

They got nukes, they not in NATO, they got HEAVY clout in Africa, etc.

Oh yeah absolutely & they got the backing of the American military.

Its funny how America & France are best friends now.

During the Haitian revolution, America & Britain provided weapons and warships to the rebels to overthrow France.

The same thing the imperial powers always do.... fund a rebel group to overthrow an opponent.

Now all these nations are best friends like none of that ever happened.

International politics is funny like that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh yeah absolutely & they got the backing of the American military.

Its funny how America & France are best friends now.

During the Haitian revolution, America & Britain provided weapons and warships to the rebels to overthrow France.

The same thing the imperial powers always do.... fund a rebel group to overthrow an opponent.

Now all these nations are best friends like none of that ever happened.

International politics is funny like that.
It wont be long till Russia and the USA settle their beef vs China and the rest of Asia.

And India is about to be backed MAJORLY by the USA.

Thats why I laugh at people saying the USA lost with Afghanistan. The USA basically fukked China and left a ticking bomb in their back yard :huhldup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, France can sit in a corner and get shot into a pile of tar. :pacspit:

You should talk about how World War II broke the imperialist powers. Made Portugal and Spain into has-beens.
Basically the winners of WW2 still have kings and queens. the rest dont :heh:

And that was like ALL of Europe except for like the Baltic's and anyone the allies weren't literally propping up

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It wont be long till Russia and the USA settle their beef vs China and the rest of Asia.

And India is about to be backed MAJORLY by the USA.

Thats why I laugh at people saying the USA lost with Afghanistan. The USA basically fukked China and left a ticking bomb in their back yard :huhldup:

Afghanistan vs China is a godsend to America/

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The final nail was when

Fidel-Castro-small.png

sent goons to Angola.

I got a older cousin that never left Luanda :yeshrug:

I'm trying to see for myself :mjlit:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
In terms of scale it has to be Spain or England (I'd say Spain). When have you last heard about Spain making moves?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imma have to give that to the native Americans but we definitely 2nd place :mjcry:
I really do think black people globally had it worse particularly because we were actually in contention for the global crown during several time periods(Egypt, Carthage, moors, Mali, Swahili, etc) in history . Due to their isolation, natives (on both continents) were never in the game for the global crown. Black people were a much much different story. We had a legit chance.

And even tho they are both tragic, the fall of a prince is a much greater tragedy than that of a commoner because of the different distance to the ground.

@Henri Christophe, any thoughts on the above response?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I really do think black people globally had it worse particularly because we were actually in contention for the global crown during several time periods(Egypt, Carthage, moors, Mali, Swahili, etc) in history . Due to their isolation, natives (on both continents) were never in the game for the global crown. Black people were a much different story. We had a legit chance.

And even tho they are both tragic, the fall of a prince is a much greater tragedy than that of a commoner because of the distance to the ground.

Black men had the worst fall-off in human history.

We are the equivalent of a nikka who had 20 mansions, 40 cars, a trillion dollar business with 900 locations worldwide, 25 wives - and we have been reduced to NOTHING. we have NOTHING to show for it.

We were reduced to cattle, equivalent to cows and chickens.

We missed out the industrial revolution, we missed out on obtaining weapons, we dont have any warships, we dont have any nukes, we have zero power in negotiations.

We had the global crown for the longest... sometimes we lost it and got it right back because weapons & military strategy was equal across the board for everybody.

But in the late 19th century, early 20th century when these white boys started pulling up with machine guns and shooting from airplanes - it was over at that point.

America invaded Haiti in 1915, got pushed back, then returned with planes and smacked nikkas.

We almost have no chance of ever getting the top spot back. We're about 95% finished.

But we had an amazing run from 2500 BC to 1000 BC

Also another great run from 1100 AD to 1700 AD

over 2,000 combined years of black men dominating the planet.... thats an AMAZING run.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Black men had the worst fall-off in human history.

We are the equivalent of a nikka who had 20 mansions, 40 cars, a trillion dollar business with 900 locations worldwide, 25 wives - and we have been reduced to NOTHING. we have NOTHING to show for it.

We were reduced to cattle, equivalent to cows and chickens.

We missed out the industrial revolution, we missed out on obtaining weapons, we dont have any warships, we dont have any nukes, we have zero power in negotiations.

We had the global crown for the longest... sometimes we lost it and got it right back because weapons & military strategy was equal across the board for everybody.

But in the late 19th century, early 20th century when these white boys started pulling up with machine guns and shooting from airplanes - it was over at that point.

America invaded Haiti in 1915, got pushed back, then returned with planes and smacked nikkas.

We almost have no chance of ever getting the top spot back. We're about 95% finished.

But we had an amazing run from 2500 BC to 1000 BC

Also another great run from 1100 AD to 1700 AD

over 2,000 combined years of black men dominating the planet.... thats an AMAZING run.
I really do think black people globally had it worse particularly because we were actually in contention for the global crown during several time periods(Egypt, Carthage, moors, Mali, Swahili, etc) in history . Due to their isolation, natives (on both continents) were never in the game for the global crown. Black people were a much much different story. We had a legit chance.

And even tho they are both tragic, the fall of a prince is a much greater tragedy than that of a commoner because of the different distance to the ground.

True but at least black people survived it's gonna be hard but we still have a chance to turn things around natives took the biggest L in human history they lost literally everything breh there is no second chance for them their almost extinct and the ones who survived are slowly being finished off (reservations) or turned into confused spics

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
natives took the biggest L in human history they lost literally everything breh there is no second chance for them their almost extinct

:russ::russ:

I shouldnt have laughed this hard cause black men have no room to talk

but goddamnnnnn.... when you sit down and think about it..... these nikkas really got wiped off the map.

One of the main reasons the Spanish chose Africans for slave labor is because the entire native population on Hispaniola was almost reduced to zero within a single generation

Get reduced to zero within a generation, brehs

Disgraceful... And these nikkas always taking pride in saying black people are native americans. SMH

I'm not a weak ass native american... I'm an African.