Did GTA V live up to the hype

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
shyt was ass son.after 2 days i was done.didnt even wanna play after i smoked a blunt at times:picard:(thats how i know a game trash)

open world games are kinda :russell: to me.it gets repetitive to quick than other genres for me.(fighting games to)
i was hyped to.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cant believe theres people in here saying GTA V had no flaws. The multiple character thing was the worst possible decision they made and I truly hope it never returns.

The game was clearly all about Michael with Trevor and Franklin pretty much being side characters. The story seemed like it was all over the place with no clear cut antagonists and just turned into some bullshyt errand running for shady government agencies. I much preferred GTA IV's traditional gritty criminal setting.

The map design was terrible as well. They pretty much centered everything in the city and left the desert/forests/mountain areas virtually empty.

Also Pedestrian activity and AI was arguably the worst in the series to date. All they done was stand around looking at their phones and would call the police on you if you stood next to them.

Overall the game just felt lifeless and lacked character.

I'm curious what the city will be in GTA VI. I think its going to be Vice City and the map will probably be Miami, Florida Keys, and either surrounding areas of Miami or islands.

Instead of heist the story will probably center around drug running. I'm sure they will have multiple characters again and they may even have a female character this time.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
shyt was ass son.after 2 days i was done.didnt even wanna play after i smoked a blunt at times:picard:(thats how i know a game trash)

open world games are kinda :russell: to me.it gets repetitive to quick than other genres for me.(fighting games to)
i was hyped to.
Damn I loved smoking weed then playing GTA shyt use to trip me out since I live by LA and some of the places are exactly the same as in real life :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
nikkaz STILL playing GTA V :what:

Only drawbacks were:

L.A. map again.

They went OD on Trevor’s character. The best of GTA is that the main characters were mad normal.

Storyline was good but no real world counterpart like other games in the series

Daps
No. Rockstar hasn't made a worthwhile game since GTA: San Andreas, and even that is inferior to GTA: Vice City. GTA V and RDR2 are insults to the open world genre.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Breh will never understand the feeling of starting a game , hopping on a faggio with Michael Jackson starting to play :wow:

Vice City is what I think cemented the franchises legacy. That whole Miami 80s pink green vibe . Dope ass game. When San Andreas dropped, that was like Wayne droppin Carter 3

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Surpassed expectations but they once again flopped with Online...

It was just the restaurant...

Anyways you can fly to all major GTA cities in GTA V...Libery, Vice, San Fierro and Las Venturas...

Only on PC...:myman:

that looks like trash...

I need the real experience not this copy and pasted shyt.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I didn't like having to play three different characters and I ended up hating the online play. The game didn't do it for me.