Did GTA V live up to the hype

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
online did...and that stretch across platforms :wow: overall I spent more than 5 years playing that shyt...I can still jump into a lobby and play that shyt for 3-6 hours depending on how many ppl are in a lobby and if they ready for war :violent: :bustback:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rdr2 is everything gta v should have been:yeshrug:

campaign-wise I agree...I never really got immersed in the GTA V storyline...RDR2 was some next level shyt...ironically online is ass...I was expecting it to @ least rival GTA online...huge letdown

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
No. Rockstar hasn't made a worthwhile game since GTA: San Andreas, and even that is inferior to GTA: Vice City. GTA V and RDR2 are insults to the open world genre.

Vice City is what I think cemented the franchises legacy. That whole Miami 80s pink green vibe . Dope ass game. When San Andreas dropped, that was like Wayne droppin Carter 3

The ironic thing about GTA Vice City is it was originally supposed to be an expansion pack to GTA3 but they released it as a full game. GTA Vice City Stories is better than Vice City anyway.

Rockstar is on a mass hiring spree right now. Which means they are probably working on GTA VI as we speak. They probably already have the city (or multiple cities) in mind.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I don’t even think the next game will live up to the hype

I noticed the fanbase is split between GTA Online players and players only interested in the single player mode. Either way one group isn't going to be happy with GTA VI.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The ironic thing about GTA Vice City is it was originally supposed to be an expansion pack to GTA3 but they released it as a full game. GTA Vice City Stories is better than Vice City anyway.

Rockstar is on a mass hiring spree right now. Which means they are probably working on GTA VI as we speak. They probably already have the city (or multiple cities) in mind.

I agree , I prolly liked Vice City stories more than all of em. I liked it it had more of an emphasis on making money. Had that game for like 4 days and my brother traded it smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do y’all like RDR2? How did you even make it past 2 hours playin that boring shyt

first 2 chapters are bleh w/ a few moments here and there...chapter 3 is when the shyt picked up for me...played out like a true western...chapter 6 tho :wow:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I noticed the fanbase is split between GTA Online players and players only interested in the single player mode. Either way one group isn't going to be happy with GTA VI.
I love online and have been playing with the same account since 2013 :blessed:

I haven’t touched single player in YEARS :scust:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm curious what the city will be in GTA VI. I think its going to be Vice City and the map will probably be Miami, Florida Keys, and either surrounding areas of Miami or islands.

Instead of heist the story will probably center around drug running. I'm sure they will have multiple characters again and they may even have a female character this time.

will most likely be Vice City...especially with how well RDR2 got the swamps in it's map...can't see that won't be transferred to GTA

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
will most likely be Vice City...especially with how well RDR2 got the swamps in it's map...can't see that won't be transferred to GTA

That's what I was wondering about the swamps. Also that island in RDR2 seems like a prototype for some Caribbean-type island in GTA VI. That's why I think drug running will be a central theme in the game.