Did anyone ever have an unrequited love?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
ive never been in love with a girl who didn't love me. my harsh upbringing made me too cold for that.

but i have had a lot of girls fall in love with me when i only liked them. that shyt was infatuation. but still, it hurt me at the end of the day because they were so sad and upset and I don't like having that on my conscience.

:wow2:​

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
yea but it was never that serious to the point where i was skressin over it

i get bored with women too quickly :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't know where you are but let me fly to you...
iXEWal0Nfy0QU.gif

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Im not going to turn this into a psycho therapy lounge, but I will say that when relationships go sour, people tend to lose self-awareness and in particular how their individual behaviors and actions contributed to the break up, in favor of woe is me self loathing.

Ive been up at night, boo-hoo'ng in pain about how I was done wrong too...but then I reflect and think:

---what about all those side pieces I had when we were together. I thought I was getting over on her, but she knew, or at least had a good idea. How u think that made her feel?

---what about all those times she wanted to kick it, but I went out with my boys instead...or I made her do sht that I wanted, rather than orienting things around her wants and considerations.

---what about the times I just "beat it up" and nutted in her mouth like she was a hoe, rather than busting out the candles and making love to her on a rose petaled covered bed?

---what about all the missed opportunities to say that I loved her, or the stupid irrelevant issues I blew up, etc, etc, etc

The point is that nobody is perfect and relationships are complicated. A break up, and the hurt involved, provides ample space for self-reflection and ways to improve. Even if you felt you did sht right 99% of the time, and nobody can tell you a damn thing, did you also ignore warning signs with this person, and push thru because he/she was hot, or made you feel good? If so, you were putting that future hurt on credit, because you should have had a good idea things would end poorly.

At the end of the day, you're gunna have to cross that intersection --- are u gunna be a too cool for bytches, selfish nicca, because of the past --- or are you gunna risk vulnerability, potential hurt, and light teasing from people because ur "simpin", and willing to express true emotion, in order to sacrifice and let this person know u truly care? Either way, the choice is completely urs.
@Sierra Mist @Gator Reloaded @DaygoTaco

Every fukking thing u said I went threw from.beginning and end. She got a new nikka now and every time I hear Bruno mars I'm like damnnn I fukked up but u gotta learn and keep pushing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going through this right now. It sucks. But it is what it is.

The lesson I'm learning is to love yourself. That's the true way to find peace.

It's sad though, cuz I don't know if I'ma ever find that combination of personality, intelligence, body, and sex again.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Infatuations sure....but never unrequited love.

I think to truly fall in love with a persona there has to be some sort of reciprocation to the strong feelings you have. People who fall in love with people who arent anywhere close to being in love with them are in love with an idea, and not a person. In love with the concept of being with this person and not the actual person.

So no, i have like plenty of chicks and loved truly only two. Love is a lot more rare than people in our western society make it out to be. Dating doesn't equal love, nor does a relationship or even the word itself. I think people throw that word around with impunity and cheapened it to the point where now if a bytch don't think you "in love" with her than its not gonna work.

Most people out here just infatuated. :manny:

I'm sure that about 98% of so called "love" people have for each other is unrequited.

Infact every relationship I've ever been in my entire life (except for one) was just chicks I didn't really give a sh1t about who happen to just fall in my lap. (on some you're here so why not, type sh1t) :ehh:

9 times outta 10 the person u REALLY want is usually unattainable for whatever reasons.

After reading these two posts, I conclude that this thread can close...now.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Every fukking thing u said I went threw from.beginning and end. She got a new nikka now and every time I hear Bruno mars I'm like damnnn I fukked up but u gotta learn and keep pushing.

naw b, you're good. Nobody is perfect, and Im sure she probably made mad mistakes w/ you as well. Thats how these things work --- a feedback loop develops where one person gets pissed, and thats how it affects how that person treats the other. The recipient gets aggy....cycles.

Often times separation is for the best. Allows one to grow, and mature w/ the other person, so to allow space for that growth. True love is when you let someone go, and they return. Her new niqqa is just temporary more than likely. The fact that you are in recognition of your mistakes says a lot. Everything will work out the way it needs to, trust.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
naw b, you're good. Nobody is perfect, and Im sure she probably made mad mistakes w/ you as well. Thats how these things work --- a feedback loop develops where one person gets pissed, and thats how it affects how that person treats the other. The recipient gets aggy....cycles.

Often times separation is for the best. Allows one to grow, and mature w/ the other person, so to allow space for that growth. True love is when you let someone go, and they return. Her new niqqa is just temporary more than likely. The fact that you are in recognition of your mistakes says a lot. Everything will work out the way it needs to, trust.

He gonna see but I ain't gonna fight for her I goota live my life. If she ever hits me up then I know she still wants it but the last time we talked she said "no hard feelings it was what it was,the spilt is best"